Hello

I have an awkward issue since over a 2 month ago with BBM.
    Originally i don't remember having it, i think it is recent and i don't know what happened.
    The problem is when i try to add a contact by using pins or scanning bar codes, the request is sent and when it is accepted, two different things happen:
    The contact is shown in my contacts list, but i can't see its name, only its pin, and when i message the contact, i get D in all the messages, they are delivered and the contact can see them, but can't reply to them, i don't get anything
    The contact remains in the pendings list, like if the request was never accepted (even thought it has been accepted). And i waited over a week for some contacts.

The awkward thing is that i can add some contacts normally without any issue, i can see their names when accepted and chat normally.
    but with random number of them i can't ,, and when the add me i can't see the request

I read forums about this same issue (from some time ago) and tried some suggestions, but nothing worked, Some of those suggestions are:

Use the menu option, invite to bbm and enter the pin
    Security wipes and restoring bbm
    Different blackberry ID's
    Unistalling and installing back bbm, from both the device and desktop software
    Reinstalling blackberry OS

When a contact sends a request, i can see it and accept it but when i do so, the contacts go to pendings

These problems i've had started after a switching my BBM to iPhone for maybe a week and then getting back to my Q10

If someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it.
    02-22-14 11:27 AM
    Did you use the same BBID on your iPhone? If so, try to delete your iPhone BBM and log in to your BBM on the Q. Perhaps it's due to the fact that you can only use your BBID on one phone at a time.
    02-22-14 12:29 PM
    Yes I used the same bbid
    And I tried to logout and remove bbm.. but still same problem

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 12:44 PM
    Up

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:57 AM
    Got it working?
    02-24-14 06:09 AM
    @crackbb10.. still same problem after the new update

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 02:17 AM
    Then I have no clue on what to do. Try and look through the forums to see if you can find your answer.
    02-25-14 02:30 AM
    up

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:00 PM