Does anyone know if BBM will be getting new features? I recently saw something called bbm_video. If it did have new features, would it be for BB10 only? I'm just trying to come to a conclusion about my phone upgrade by gathering information on BB10. I'm thinking if I should go with the Note 2 and continue to use my Torch, it's in perfect condition. The keypad came off but I fixed that.
    12-05-12 02:25 AM
    I am curious to know how your keyboard came off? I have a 2 year old 9800 which I put in a Seidio case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-05-12 02:55 AM
    Well I would have thought some things could be made available to current BlackBerry devices, they have afterall made BBM Voice for current phones, but I'm not entirely sure how you think a BBM Video would work on a device which has no front facing camera (which is the case for all current BlackBerry phones) ??

Si.
    12-05-12 03:36 AM
    Confirm, Blackberry 10 has video chat and meeting conference (video meeting conference). All you have to do is get you BB10 connected to WIFI sorry, I cannot give any pictures for it
    12-05-12 04:10 AM
    I am curious to know how your keyboard came off? I have a 2 year old 9800 which I put in a Seidio case.

It was more of the 4 button keypad, just under the touch screen. I take care of my phone, so I dunno how it happened. They tried to charge me around 200 with it. I said I won't pay for that, so the tech guy got angry and ripped it off haha. Now I'm entitled to an early upgrade and I can trade my Torch in (I just bought a 4.99 keypad off eBay), and it works fine.

Oh damn, the new BBM features is making me want to wait, eh I'm not sure... I was in the store ready to upgrade until I came across this news while I was waiting to be served. The Note 2 has all the stuff I want (except BB features), and the size isn't a problem for me. I have two contracts, one ready now and an iPhone in January, the worst thing to do is have a 2 year contract and regret upgrading.
    12-05-12 04:51 AM

It was more of the 4 button keypad, just under the touch screen. I take care of my phone, so I dunno how it happened. They tried to charge me around 200 with it. I said I won't pay for that, so the tech guy got angry and ripped it off haha. Now I'm entitled to an early upgrade and I can trade my Torch in (I just bought a 4.99 keypad off eBay).

Oh damn, the new BBM features is making me want to wait, eh I'm not sure... I was in the store ready to upgrade until I came across this news while I was waiting to be served. The Note 2 has all the stuff I want (except BB features), and the size isn't a problem for me. I have two contracts, one ready now and an iPhone 4 in January, the worst thing to do is have a 2 year contract and regret upgrading.
    12-05-12 04:53 AM