CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BBM on BB10

Does anyone know if BBM will be getting new features? I recently saw something called bbm_video. If it did have new features, would it be for BB10 only? I'm just trying to come to a conclusion about my phone upgrade by gathering information on BB10. I'm thinking if I should go with the Note 2 and continue to use my Torch, it's in perfect condition. The keypad came off but I fixed that.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default BBM on BB10

I am curious to know how your keyboard came off? I have a 2 year old 9800 which I put in a Seidio case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Well I would have thought some things could be made available to current BlackBerry devices, they have afterall made BBM Voice for current phones, but I'm not entirely sure how you think a BBM Video would work on a device which has no front facing camera (which is the case for all current BlackBerry phones) ??

Si.
    CrackBerry Addict

Confirm, Blackberry 10 has video chat and meeting conference (video meeting conference). All you have to do is get you BB10 connected to WIFI sorry, I cannot give any pictures for it
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1953 View Post
    I am curious to know how your keyboard came off? I have a 2 year old 9800 which I put in a Seidio case.

It was more of the 4 button keypad, just under the touch screen. I take care of my phone, so I dunno how it happened. They tried to charge me around 200 with it. I said I won't pay for that, so the tech guy got angry and ripped it off haha. Now I'm entitled to an early upgrade and I can trade my Torch in (I just bought a 4.99 keypad off eBay), and it works fine.

Oh damn, the new BBM features is making me want to wait, eh I'm not sure... I was in the store ready to upgrade until I came across this news while I was waiting to be served. The Note 2 has all the stuff I want (except BB features), and the size isn't a problem for me. I have two contracts, one ready now and an iPhone in January, the worst thing to do is have a 2 year contract and regret upgrading.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1953 View Post

It was more of the 4 button keypad, just under the touch screen. I take care of my phone, so I dunno how it happened. They tried to charge me around 200 with it. I said I won't pay for that, so the tech guy got angry and ripped it off haha. Now I'm entitled to an early upgrade and I can trade my Torch in (I just bought a 4.99 keypad off eBay).

Oh damn, the new BBM features is making me want to wait, eh I'm not sure... I was in the store ready to upgrade until I came across this news while I was waiting to be served. The Note 2 has all the stuff I want (except BB features), and the size isn't a problem for me. I have two contracts, one ready now and an iPhone 4 in January, the worst thing to do is have a 2 year contract and regret upgrading.