BB10 UI and Bridge?
How is RIM going to integrate Bridge? Anybody have an idea on what to expect on how launching the Remote Control will be easier? It kinda bothers me that (from what I've seen) Bridge isn't more integrated in the UI. For instance does it make sense to have an Active Frame open for it? To me its a lot like a keyboard and it should open via a swipe in the same way as swiping the lower corner opens the KB. In fact if there was a toggle on the KB for it that would be cool also! Any ideas/thoughts on this?
- 11-09-2012, 10:02 AM #5
Re: BB10 UI and Bridge?
I think for BB10 bridge will change a little bit, since QNX is used in embedded system bridge will be able to control / access other devices like TV / Tablet / Car or even home . So it will be a bridge for you life not a bridge to one device.
- By MattBerry08 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2011, 05:10 PM
- By rpawly in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:56 AM
- By jquintana83 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:57 AM
- By Creaky in forum AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2010, 08:04 AM
- By ThreeSixMafia in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-04-2009, 09:04 PM