So i have been reading topics across the forum about BB10 but so far i haven't read anything about what might be the look of the main home screen of the next blackberry generation.... I was thinking of a cascade home screen i don't know how this can apply to this... But is kind of interesting to wait and see some of that in BBWorld... What do you think it would be?
    04-30-12 11:59 PM
    I have no idea, but I'm excited for this week. Let's hope we hear something tomorrow.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 12:19 AM
    Nobody knows, we have to wait and see.
    05-01-12 02:18 AM
    The final UI will blow your mind.
    05-01-12 03:07 AM
    Leapfrogging the competition apparently.

Fingers crossed....
    05-01-12 03:14 AM
    will the final UI be revealed this week?
    05-01-12 04:18 AM
    Well i know that is very unlickely but today some of us already saw the dev alpha have a home screen the same as the playbook, not as it will be the final version I HOPE!! It's ok but i spect more
    05-01-12 08:51 AM
    you guys havent been watching that conference....yes it will blow your mind. just wait til they start posting vids !!!
    05-01-12 09:00 AM
    This looks like the UI for the BB Dev Alpha Prototype

05-01-12 09:18 AM

Click to view quoted image
    I m salivating
    05-01-12 09:56 AM

Click to view quoted image
    I wouldn't say this blows anyones mind
    05-01-12 10:02 AM
    The UI looks pretty similar to the leaked document by Kevin months ago. But to see it in action was great. They only demo-ed very few features, but all of them are demos that will "wow" you.
    05-01-12 10:04 AM
    Hmm... I seem to recall being told that the OS 7 devices would "blow our minds"... or something to that effect.

I worry when we are told how awesome something is going to be beforehand. Because it never turns out that way - always ending up being a big disappointment. It's easier to ride something like that out when you're already ahead (see: iPhone 4S), but when you're bringing up the rear, it is MUCH harder.

I really hope I'm wrong about that, though.
    Premium1 and mithrazor like this.
    05-01-12 10:08 AM
    Engadget mentioned that the Dev devices are running PB OS 2.0, fwiw. Can't take away anything other than, physically, the Dev device strongly resembles an iPhone, only larger.
    05-01-12 10:15 AM
    Alpha UI and BB 10 UI are very different for people who have been wondering as I understood from the Keynote and hands on photos.
    Lord_Jareth_89 likes this.
    05-01-12 10:17 AM
    Hmm... I seem to recall being told that the OS 7 devices would "blow our minds"... or something to that effect.

I worry when we are told how awesome something is going to be beforehand. Because it never turns out that way - always ending up being a big disappointment. It's easier to ride something like that out when you're already ahead (see: iPhone 4S), but when you're bringing up the rear, it is MUCH harder.

I really hope I'm wrong about that, though.

True, but this was before Heins took over as CEO. He does look like he knows what he's doing and things are coming out On time aka PlayBook OS 2.0. Just have to be patient.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD