AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile all said they were carrying BB10. Sprint hasn't said anything. I am seriously doubting they will carry it. I am really tempted to buy the Note II today and be done with it. In two years, maybe Sprint will have their act together.
    01-09-13 05:46 PM
    Well i'm on Sprint too, and if no info out of them by launch time I will look into that AT&T bundle paperwork I get in the mail every other week. I will miss unlimited though, just have to try to use wifi more I guess where available.
    01-09-13 06:00 PM
    My local Sprint store was unable to answer about any date for BB10 devices. Surprisingly all the highly educated sales force people had no real knowledge of BB10 or the devices. Kind of felt like I was in best buy.
    I give them to mynext upgrade in April.
    nappp and BB_Bmore like this.
    01-09-13 06:23 PM
    My local Sprint store was unable to answer about any date for BB10 devices. Surprisingly all the highly educated sales force people had no real knowledge of BB10 or the devices. Kind of felt like I was in best buy.
    I give them to mynext upgrade in April.
    retail reps never know anything. they know when they get inventory. that's all. the smart reps just read the news and forums like the rest of us
    01-09-13 06:35 PM
    Just out of curiousity here, but do Sprint use different frequencies to the other carriers? Maybe they're waiting for the FCC to approve their device variant first?
    01-09-13 07:08 PM
    Sprint has been in "wait and see" mode for WP8 & BB10. They decided to go with WP8 (a Samsung and an HTC), but they won't be available until summer! This doesn't look good for us BB users
    01-09-13 07:14 PM
    60 days, Sprint. When AT&T and Verizon start selling BB10, that's all you got to try to keep me. And should have to wait on WP8/BB10 since they got the nice little change from Softbank
    kdna likes this.
    01-09-13 07:15 PM
    My contract ended Monday with Sprint. Hanging in limbo mode to wait for Sprint to get BB10. Sprint since 2003. If they don't have it by the time Z10 is available to purchase on Verizon i will most likely jump ship. Love unlimited, not crazy about the "We are working on towers" response quite often. 4G is taking forever to get here. May be worth the extra 30 bucks or so to get faster service especially with a smoking phone running BB10.
    01-09-13 08:27 PM
    See the new thread. Sprint is on board now.
    nappp likes this.
    01-09-13 08:31 PM
    01-09-13 08:37 PM
    very good news for me!
    mzceetee likes this.
    01-09-13 08:40 PM
    I've been saying to people to stop worrying, they've been testing already, just holding out to create some buzz.
    nappp likes this.
    01-09-13 09:27 PM
    don't sweat it,,, once your contract expires you just go month to month w/ the same rate,,, that's the way it's always worked for me...
    Finally this evening announced Sprint on board with BlackBerry 10 at CES.... Thanks for the heads up on my contract,wasn't aware of it...
    SEAWARRIOR and BergerKing like this.
    01-09-13 09:29 PM
    Finally this evening announced Sprint on board with BlackBerry 10 at CES.... Thanks for the heads up on my contract,wasn't aware of it...
    no prob,,, i knew they'd be onboard,,, ;-) ,,, anything you need to know, feel free to drop me a line...
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-09-13 09:43 PM
    Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile offer faster and a much more reliable than Sprint. Just saying.
    01-09-13 09:53 PM
    Hurray! I guess we BB users made ourselves known!
    nappp and mzceetee like this.
    01-09-13 10:56 PM
    Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile offer faster and a much more reliable than Sprint. Just saying.
    just saying an opinion you mean. in my town I can go places at&t and t-mobile never have been able to as well. sorry everyone didn't mean to take away from the topic of the thread
    01-09-13 11:40 PM
    Has anyone heard if Sprint will have the BB10 device soon after release?

I would like to upgrade from the Bold, and was planning on doing it right after release, but I can't seem to find any
    information about Sprint offering it.

Thanks for any information.
    I wouldn't hold my breathe. Sprint is all in Android and iPhone. Windows Phone 8 launched last year and they aren't getting any WP8 phones until summer. It's a sad day for Sprint fans.
    01-10-13 11:04 AM
    I wouldn't hold my breathe. Sprint is all in Android and iPhone. Windows Phone 8 launched last year and they aren't getting any WP8 phones until summer. It's a sad day for Sprint fans.
    You posted this today and yet There is confirmation of Sprint being on Board from the CB homepage, lol.
    01-10-13 12:12 PM
    Just out of curiousity here, but do Sprint use different frequencies to the other carriers? Maybe they're waiting for the FCC to approve their device variant first?
    Yes they do. Sprint's primary frequencies are in the 1900 pcs band where VZW is primarily in the 850 mhz band for 3g and in the 700 mhz band for LTE. Just using Sprint and VZW because they are CDMA carriers. Sprint also is in 800 smr for 1X advanced CDMA after refarming there Nextel network as it decommissioned each site. Sprint uses LTE-FDD on there 1900 pcs band with a 5x5 carrier and will be using LTE-TDD which is LTE Advanced on the 2500-2600 frequencies for which they will be using a 10x10 carrier once the Clearwire buyout is complete.
    01-10-13 01:44 PM
    You posted this today and yet There is confirmation of Sprint being on Board from the CB homepage, lol.
    I know, my luck right? I was on the mobile forum app, so I didn't actually see the home page. I have never been more happy to be wrong though
    01-10-13 02:06 PM
    Stopped by my local Sprint store paid my bill and asked about BB10 and salesperson advised they are getting it but no devices or additional training has been received. He also advised the repair section didn't get anything on BB10 either. Hope they get it soon.
    01-18-13 06:07 PM
    yeah all that will happen fast for them when it does arrive. thanks for asking them and updating us!
    01-18-13 06:17 PM
    I'm jumping ship to another carrier if Sprint doesn't have BB10 available at launch.
    01-18-13 06:59 PM
    sounds good. take advantage of those new subscriber deals. hope your contract is up. otherwise you might have a fee. start looking now because I don't think it will be available at launch. I will stick with them and wait. no big deal for me

I'm just glad they are on board with bb10 whenever they carry them
    01-18-13 07:08 PM
50 12