- CrackBerry Addict
12-24-2012, 10:46 AM #27sent from anywhere
- 691 Posts
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-24-2012, 11:02 AM #28Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today
- 489 Posts
- K Ink Wink
Will the sunrise of tomorrow bring in peace in any way?
Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear?
Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear?
-- Black Sabbath: Children of the Grave
- 12-24-2012, 11:07 AM #29Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 12-24-2012, 11:13 AM #32
Old RIM (old CEOs) talked about the integrated LTE chipset and all. Over the long term I do not think anyone has bought it.
The only platform where there is a big specs race is Android and that is because it is a way to differentiate competing handsets that are all built on the same free OS and otherwise very very similar. BlackBerry 10 like iOS and Windows Phone will be a unique platform. If it is smooth and fast no one will care about the specs details all that much.
- 12-24-2012, 11:16 AM #33Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 12-24-2012, 11:22 AM #35
- 12-24-2012, 01:29 PM #36
Syntax check, 95% similar to poster _________.
Spelling check - 6 issues
Punctuation check(complex expression) - 2 issues
Grammar check(passive voice) - 2 issues
For the mod who gave me 20 points for calling out poster _______ trolling ways please read my disclaimer.
Disclaimer: this post is for entertainment purposes , any reference to a "real" person is fictional at best.
- CrackBerry User
12-25-2012, 12:21 AM #37
- 39 Posts
And as for software, just look at all the android phones. Bugs and poor optimization is the norm.
If RIM is giving it a little more time to get the little stuff right, that's fine with me.
- 12-25-2012, 08:48 PM #38
Haha whenever I use my PlayBook outside in public like at school, library, Starbucks ;D people who sit next to me always ask me what it is and go " Wow that screen is amazing!" I think we can honestly say that the screen quality of it is on par if not better than the apple products.
- By TRlPPlN in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:09 PM
- By flip4life4751 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
- By nullpointer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 34Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:31 AM
- By brando123b in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:14 PM
- By njaremka in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:12 AM