- 12-24-12, 10:07 AM #29
- 12-24-12, 10:13 AM #32
Old RIM (old CEOs) talked about the integrated LTE chipset and all. Over the long term I do not think anyone has bought it.
The only platform where there is a big specs race is Android and that is because it is a way to differentiate competing handsets that are all built on the same free OS and otherwise very very similar. BlackBerry 10 like iOS and Windows Phone will be a unique platform. If it is smooth and fast no one will care about the specs details all that much.
- 12-24-12, 10:16 AM #33
- 12-24-12, 10:22 AM #35
- 12-24-12, 12:29 PM #36
Syntax check, 95% similar to poster _________.
Spelling check - 6 issues
Punctuation check(complex expression) - 2 issues
Grammar check(passive voice) - 2 issues
For the mod who gave me 20 points for calling out poster _______ trolling ways please read my disclaimer.
Disclaimer: this post is for entertainment purposes , any reference to a "real" person is fictional at best.
- CrackBerry User
12-24-12, 11:21 PM #37
- 39 Posts
And as for software, just look at all the android phones. Bugs and poor optimization is the norm.
If RIM is giving it a little more time to get the little stuff right, that's fine with me.
- 12-25-12, 07:48 PM #38
Haha whenever I use my PlayBook outside in public like at school, library, Starbucks ;D people who sit next to me always ask me what it is and go " Wow that screen is amazing!" I think we can honestly say that the screen quality of it is on par if not better than the apple products.
- By TRlPPlN in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-12, 06:09 PM
- By flip4life4751 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-11, 04:44 PM
- By nullpointer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 34Last Post: 08-20-09, 06:31 AM
- By brando123b in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-08, 09:14 PM
- By njaremka in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-08, 08:12 AM