BB10 screen resolutions still the same?
The first L series phone is to be 1280x768 (successors to be 1280x720) and the N series phones will be 720x720, correct? I was just wondering if anything has changed closer to production.
- 12-13-12, 06:46 PM #3
the PB will for right now be the odd man out. But the 2 phones you mention are still the same resolutions. I assume when RIM adds more phone that will change though and you will see maybe a 1080 screen and maybe a lower end screen size too. RIM did say all screens sizes would stay consistent too so we really just have to wait and see
As someone that might actually switch from the qwerty 9930 to the full touch device, should I care that the resolution of the first phone will be 1280x768? Would it make sense to wait for a 1280x720 device for any reason?
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-14-12, 04:42 PM #6
- 301 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
You should only care if lots of devs have dealt with the extra 48 pixels by creating a 24 pixel bar at the top and bottom of the phone rather than adjusting the app to that resolution. Who knows how many devs have done this. But in response to this thread, yes n-series will be 720x720 and l series 1280x768 but future all touch will be 1280x720.
- 12-14-12, 10:09 PM #7
- By Cadillax in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 20Last Post: 07-12-11, 03:15 PM
- By EllenTL in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-11, 06:54 PM
- By EllenTL in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-11, 06:02 PM
- By Nabooy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 15Last Post: 03-24-10, 12:18 PM
- By new_user in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-08, 01:47 PM