CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB10 quick idea

I'm not sure if this idea already exists on another mobile os,i hope not.Let's say you are on a video call with a friend or any other person and you have to check something on the web or view an email or a picture but you dont want to close the video call wouldn't be great if you could do a gesture and minimize the screen so you'll still be able to see the other person but also check the thing that you want on your phone.Another great idea whould be if you chould press a button when you are on a video chat and the other person sees what you see on the screen!!For example you want to show a friend a website that you just saw..you just press the button minimize the video chat and go to the website like you would normaly do but the other person can see what you are seeing..I hope you guys understood my examples and ideas and sorry for my english
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Just PM

Quote Originally Posted by lifeowner771 View Post
    I'm not sure if this idea already exists on another mobile os,i hope not.Let's say you are on a video call with a friend or any other person and you have to check something on the web or view an email or a picture but you dont want to close the video call wouldn't be great if you could do a gesture and minimize the screen so you'll still be able to see the other person but also check the thing that you want on your phone.Another great idea whould be if you chould press a button when you are on a video chat and the other person sees what you see on the screen!!For example you want to show a friend a website that you just saw..you just press the button minimize the video chat and go to the website like you would normaly do but the other person can see what you are seeing..I hope you guys understood my examples and ideas and sorry for my english
    This is possible on the playbook, while video chatting.
    You also can browse the web on an 'old' blackberry while being called.
    ❤ button

✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Ohh ok i didn't knew that!!Thanks How about showing what you are seeing on the screen and then going back to the normal video call?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,691 Global Posts

These both sound like good idea's. It would be interesting to see if they can or will do this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

plus with the entire os being based on gestures the whole procedure would be very smooth and user friendly!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Well there is a talk of live screen sharing on BB10...If true, it might be what you are asking for. Nonetheless, it is one of those things that has made many excited about bb10...fingers crossed...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,600 Global Posts

Well when Thor first stepped onto the stage showing the BlackBerry 10 device and played that video we saw Screen Sharing on there.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calicocat2010 View Post
    Well when Thor first stepped onto the stage showing the BlackBerry 10 device and played that video we saw Screen Sharing on there.
    Here is an images of the possible screen sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB10 quick idea-blackberry10screensharing.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by G-bone View Post
    BlackBerry : We invented the Smartphone Business.
    We're takin' it Back!
    Thanked by:
    cjcampbell (12-18-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

This is so awesome!!!!I'm so happy they will do this