BB10 questions - email, app install and sharing
For those of you who have tested the Z10 (or BB10 OS), I've got three questions:
1. Do you still get "Truncated message" in emails?
2. When you install an app, do you have to reboot the phone?
3. Can you share across the apps seemlessly like in Android?
- 01-29-2013, 07:08 AM #2
Re: BB10 questions - email, app install and sharing
1) I don't know - as on PlayBook?
2) need reboot only to update the OS ; and of course when the OS is dead (never happened on my dev alpha)
3) the applications can share and discuss - better any OS - thank's to invokation framework (BB10 specific)
Since my last BB was Onyx2, I used to get truncated emails if bigger than 3MB (not even the text in the email). I heard BB7 limits at 12MB. But shouldn't it be unlimited with BB10 (I mean, if I wanna pay for the additional costs of downloading the attachments, then it's on me). Now that I think about it, I have a couple more questions:
- can you set the email client to not automatically download the attachments?
- can you read the email message without the attachments?
Let me know
- CrackBerry User
02-06-2013, 05:16 PM #8
- 44 Posts
2. Phone does not need a reboot after application install/uninstall/update. I even ran a BB10 OS update today, even though it was only 3mb, and it did not require a reboot.
- By tkwolf in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2011, 10:06 PM
- By hallmonitor in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:10 PM
- By RenaissanceMan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:39 PM
- By RenaissanceMan in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:39 PM
- By hallmonitor in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2009, 01:56 AM