I noticed on mine when the battery is less than 10% the alerts stop working. So no blinking led on new notifications and no sounds accompanying the notifications etc. I plug the phone in to charge but the indicators never come back until I reset the phone. Anybody else?
    02-18-13 12:30 PM
    I've had various bugs.

On BBM I had a message that I sent hovering over the conversation and it wouldn't go away until I closed BBM and reopened it.

I can't send people my PIN number via text message using mypin. It auto-corrects it to "my pin". mypin works in other areas of the OS, so I see this as a bug. As a workaround, I've discovered that I can use BBM to invite people via text and it'll send my PIN.

I can not get my secondary Google calendars to sync no matter what I've tried. CalDav does not seem to work properly.

Notifications are delayed for Facebook and my email. My PlayBook and my GS3 get notifications minutes before the Z10 does.

I'm still playing with it. I have to be honest though, if I don't figure out a way to properly sync my calendars I'm going to have to return this device.
    02-18-13 02:17 PM
    You guys seriously think OS updates will make it past carrier testing and approval by... March? 5 weeks? LOL. The z10 you're holding in your hands right now is going to be the same one that's in the US stores.
    02-18-13 04:47 PM
    I have had the same screen resolution problem happen about 4 times so far. Looks like a bug to me!

I've had a number of issues since purchasing the Z10 - one of the most weird ones being the top half of the screen refreshing into a much lower resolution. The lower half freezes (with generally my wallpaper) at the normal resolution. I can go in and out of apps which appear fine, but when I go back to the home page, resolution is screwed again.

Had to reset my hub a few times as emails from hotmail account sometimes gets stuck.

Had phone freeze too, resulting in a battery pull on more than one occaision.

Had issues that have probably been noted elsewhere within apps for example adding a new appt in the diary causes the app to close when entering the time.

Nothing major overall, just frustrating. Still think the phone rocks!
    02-19-13 12:20 PM
    Only things I've noticed so far have to do with a couple of games crashing when I minimize them to send a BBM, which I lay more on the game than the OS, since it only happens with a couple of them, Fruit Blitz and Yachty to be precise.

The other would be the keyboard in messaging. For the most part, it's like pure magic. But occasionally it seems to get confused when I try to make a correction it's "missed". The keyboard will sometimes minimize. I also have multiple languages active, so it occasionally opts for another language in auto correct for a single word, when the rest of the sentence isn't in that language.

Posted via CB10, with my BB10.
    02-19-13 01:08 PM
    My Z10 doesn't have any bugs.

It is short on a few typical BB/Smartphone features that I have become accustomed to over the years but I'm certain most, if not all, of them will appear in future updates.
    If you make posts like this, expects snappy responses. Your post is totally pointless because there are countless little bugs in the OS, as evidenced by the countless threads here which are currently discussing them.

This does not mean the Z10 sucks. It does not mean BBRY is going down. It does not mean AAPL wins. It only means that the OS is going through what every new OS goes through - teething pains.

It's just stupid to post 'My Z10 doesn't have any bugs' because, as was pointed out, every one of them has lots of bugs, and that is to be expected. By posting this, you become one of what Z10 detractors disparagingly call 'RIMtards'. Don't be a RIMtard.
    02-19-13 02:06 PM
    If you make posts like this, expects snappy responses. Your post is totally pointless because there are countless little bugs in the OS, as evidenced by the countless threads here which are currently discussing them.

This does not mean the Z10 sucks. It does not mean BBRY is going down. It does not mean AAPL wins. It only means that the OS is going through what every new OS goes through - teething pains.

It's just stupid to post 'My Z10 doesn't have any bugs' because, as was pointed out, every one of them has lots of bugs, and that is to be expected. By posting this, you become one of what Z10 detractors disparagingly call 'RIMtards'. Don't be a RIMtard.
    I don't expect anything but yours is quite the response to my 'pointless post'. lol
    I am well aware that there are some bugs in BB10 but the OP states "There seem to be numerous bugs with the Z10" and doesn't take a second to mention one. I would say perhaps the entire thread is pointless.
    My Z10 is a great piece of hardware.
    02-19-13 02:19 PM
    Well I'm in the middle of a security wipe and hopefully successful reinstall of the OS. Somehow the phone just stopped functioning properly. Apps wouldnt download in the app world and I could not for the life of me access my Blackberry ID. It's stored on the phone in the settings but I can't access it or change anything. tried reinstall using just the Link software and it got to the green LED then booted back up but no reinstall. This has by far been the biggest issue. I'm not sure if it's something I caused when I moved to a bigger micro SD card and started transferring data off the phone directly to the card. Thing is, the phone works flawlessly otherwise. Battery life is 10 fold better then when I first got it. The PB charger certainly helped none.

I really hope this phone don't brick. It's my only means of communication. And its not like we can all throw our SIM cards in our old phones and use them.
    02-20-13 06:11 PM
33 12