This is after the 10.2.1 but I'd like to see Calendar have a colour picker wheel or brighter colours assigned to email accounts/ calendar entries.
    You can barely see the colour mark in Month view.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:21 PM
    Set start/end schedule for notification style. Silent after 11pm, normal after 7am.

Create custom user gestures to perform various actions or open applications.

Landscape view of home screen and all apps

End call by closing phone active frame.

Equalizer for music or all sound.

Volume booster. Whenever i play video it is too quiet on speaker.

Setting up geofences to automate actions. (wifi on at home, run waze when leaving home, bluetooth on away from home, bluetooth off at office)

Two finger gesture to scroll cursor. Hold left corner of screen and drag right finger up down left right to move cursor (faster and more accurate then clicking the bubble).

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:34 PM
    Ability to snooze something other than 10 minutes
    Ability to delete data in the new device storage for 10.2
    Ability to install apps to media card
    Keyboard always with number at the top
    Save All frames of a pic taken with face time sometimes each frame is great

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:06 PM
    Currently, you can only view upcoming events for 2 days in the calendar app. I'd like to see an agenda listing that will show upcoming events for a user specified period of time, ie, 7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc. This is convenient if say you want to edit an upcoming event but not sure the exact day. Currently, you would go into the month view where you'd have to manually tap on dates in the hopes of finding the event which is time consuming and cumbersome. A listing of upcoming events (for a specified period of time) would be much simpler. iOS has this feature as did my 5 year old Samsung Omnia.
    02-09-14 01:18 PM
    Posted via CB10
    I don't get it. What does it mean when someone replies to your post quoting it but doesn't actually include anything in the reply?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 07:50 PM
    I don't get it. What does it mean when someone replies to your post quoting it but doesn't actually include anything in the reply?

Posted via CB10
    Most probably it means that someone pushed 'post' buttons to soon
    02-09-14 09:59 PM
    I would like to see more music player options, 5 band equalizer.
    better calender notifications, change colors not just slightly bigger numbers. they need to be highlighted or with color options.
    be able to choose which screen you go to when you wake up the phone. your going to open them anyhow why add extra motions
    the ability to text to my contacts from my computer via wi-fi?
    the ability to designate what the mute key function will perform
    02-09-14 11:06 PM
    i keep getting frustrated with the needless strokes or gestures you need to perform for basis tasks,
    get rid of the peek screen when you wake the phone, straight to your home screen that is the screen you have set up to see which apps are important to you, they are highlighted.
    when you click on a contact, go straight to their information, that's why you clicked on them ..to contact them!!
    should you choose to text them, go straight to entering a message not to add another contact. you chose to text them so make it easier instead of adding these extra choices.
    please add a back button.
    i use texting a lot and every extra gesture wastes my time and frustrates me.
    02-13-14 12:06 AM
    To top, to bottom function in text message.

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1925) BB10Store on Aptoide
    02-13-14 04:29 AM
    I agree with what someone else posted regarding a back option on texts, as soon as I've sent message I want a back button instead if having to tap on conversation to get the back to show up. Worthless extra action the way it currently is.

Also I want a different option on wallpaper. Not sure how to explain. But it would be nice if my first page of apps could have one wallpaper, then 2nd page different wallpaper, etc. So when I'm shipping quickly left and right between numerous pages it would be easier to know what page I'm one faster.

Another thing that bugs me ND I wish there was an option for was where I end up when I close an app that is part of a group of apps. Example : I have groups of apps I check all a few times a day, as I close app, it doesn't return me to inside of group so I can go to next app, but instead have to reopen the group first

Great suggestions going on in this thread are making me wish for things I hadn't thought of yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 11:14 PM
60 123