BB10 needs to be supercharged!
Don't get me wrong BB10 runs smoothly and lag free most of the time on the Z10. I have had the Z10 since launch and have noticed recently that the os is slowed down to remain its smoothness for example you can't swipe really quickly to get through app pages but rather can only go so quickly through the app pages. I know that you can press the do tab at the bottom to get through faster but this doesn't aid the flow. Other examples of slowness are the returning to an app when it is on the active frame, when the frame rate drops. The settings app is also slow, which I know has already been mentioned. Does anybody else agree?
Posted via CB10
- 03-10-13, 10:01 AM #3
Everything seems smooth and snappy enough to me.
Yes, the settings application is a little laggy. I'm sure this will be fixed in the near future. But it serves it's purpose.
- CrackBerry Genius
03-10-13, 10:06 AM #4
- 2,450 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Otherwise I have little complaint with the speed and fluidity of the OS
Yes the phone app is rubbish. Takes a while to load and lags when returning from its active frame. This must be fixed, I wonder why it lags, because there is lots of data in it?
Posted via CB10
- By aha in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-12, 01:27 AM
- By jebulls in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-12, 10:59 PM
- By ed_209 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 75Last Post: 09-23-12, 02:58 PM
- By gtaboso in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-10, 05:05 AM
- By em1977 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-08, 07:21 PM