Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB10 needs to be supercharged!

Don't get me wrong BB10 runs smoothly and lag free most of the time on the Z10. I have had the Z10 since launch and have noticed recently that the os is slowed down to remain its smoothness for example you can't swipe really quickly to get through app pages but rather can only go so quickly through the app pages. I know that you can press the do tab at the bottom to get through faster but this doesn't aid the flow. Other examples of slowness are the returning to an app when it is on the active frame, when the frame rate drops. The settings app is also slow, which I know has already been mentioned. Does anybody else agree?

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Test post was coming up as banned user yesterday

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    24BFA0E3

Everything seems smooth and snappy enough to me.

Yes, the settings application is a little laggy. I'm sure this will be fixed in the near future. But it serves it's purpose.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by proudtobe_bb View Post
    Don't get me wrong BB10 runs smoothly and lag free most of the time on the Z10. I have had the Z10 since launch and have noticed recently that the os is slowed down to remain its smoothness for example you can't swipe really quickly to get through app pages but rather can only go so quickly through the app pages. I know that you can press the do tab at the bottom to get through faster but this doesn't aid the flow. Other examples of slowness are the returning to an app when it is on the active frame, when the frame rate drops. The settings app is also slow, which I know has already been mentioned. Does anybody else agree?

Posted via CB10
    I use the tabs at the bottom to jump to the pages I want (as you mentioned). To keep the "flow" feeling, you can also tap, hold and slide on the tabs to go faster. As for lag else where, the only place I notice lag and wish the device was faster is the phone app/Window. I'm old fashioned and still use the phone as a phone lol, so I wish this part was a bit snappier.

Otherwise I have little complaint with the speed and fluidity of the OS
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Yes the phone app is rubbish. Takes a while to load and lags when returning from its active frame. This must be fixed, I wonder why it lags, because there is lots of data in it?

Posted via CB10