"iOS continues to lead as the top selling smartphone platform sold in the U.S, with 51.2% of market sales for the 12 week period ending December 23rd, 2012, according to data released today by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.

In comparison to the same period last year, Android has remained stable, 44.8% to 44.2%, while Windows remained in third place at 2.6%

The data is derived from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech USA�s consumer panel, which is the largest continuous consumer research mobile phone panel of its kind in the world"

To be honest I can't recall either, but I don't remember running into ads on my z10 either. However not having ads would be a plus. I can understand why some people want apps. It's been constantly pushed that apps are what make a phone, and it seems many would agree.

However like I said earlier, I don't see apps as being an exclusive thing, eventually they all seem to spread to all the platforms. Personally my first ever smartphone was a torch because I felt having a physical keyboard, optical pad, AND touchscreen without sacrificing any screen size to the keyboard was something no other phone could do. Whereas others bought their phones for apps, I bought mine for typing, and I never met anyone who could match me on my torch. With that said when I saw the new texting system on the z10 I was converted to touchscreen typing, and again isn't something I've seen replicated. The hub, flow, active frames, 768p resolution, pocket-friendly size, expandable memory, time shift, bbm, and screen share were all just icing on the cake. I'm sure the s3 has many of it's own features as well, I just found the z10 to be more practical for my needs. I'll just wait patiently for my possibly ad-free youtube app.

No, I was commenting on the fact that a few pages back he made the claim that the sales figures of the z10 in a year would still be less than the note 2's figures in the first week, and when I called him on where he got his precognitive sales figures said it was because BB's stock is down.
    Seeing as you like to quote Kanter stats......kind of makes your argument look even dumber.

http://www.kantarworldpanel.com/glob...-In-Early-2013

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:51 AM
    Honestly you guys are sitting here going back and fourth like it matters, you both bought the z10 over the note 2 if you didn't like it as much as you claim you would no longer have it I'm sure.

Posted via CB10
    No choice. Work has mandated BlackBerry and z10 is what we got. And it's ****. I'm missing too much from my old phone to make this one fun. And no...it isn't just for communicating. I line having one thing do it all. And om hoping when 10.1 comes out its close to jellybean in features that make the phone a daily driver for me

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:18 AM
352 ... 131415