- CrackBerry User
02-03-2013, 01:38 AM #3
- 33 Posts
I agree. well the only gesture i can think of that bothered me when I was doing the demo was accessing the hub which was up-right which blocked the messages. but then again if they were to do everything backwards I would be even more confused since I know in my mind it goes from left to right: hub-active frames-apps
- CrackBerry User
02-03-2013, 01:40 AM #5
- 81 Posts
BB10 for left-handed people
Third that! Though I suppose I'll adapt if that's the only way to go. After all, we'll be adapting from the uber-QWERTY to a touchscreen, right?!
They changed the peek from right to left, so hopefully it will be a dongle. Not a deal breaker for me. Others may be a bit more...purist...
Sent from a mysterious device beyond your wildest imagination...
EDIT: Got my directions goofy-- and fixed.
- 02-03-2013, 02:13 AM #7
I use the playbook everyday, and most of the time i find myself HOLDING it with my right hand but GESTURING with my left...when i need to type i hold it with my left and type with the right.
if you cannot swipe your right thumb in a coordinated gesture i think that is something that needs more help then BB can offer...------------------------>LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---200 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
IF YOU HAVE THE LEAKED BBM FOR ANDROID PLEASE DELETE IT, IT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEMS!
- By cadoresg in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:22 PM
- By contractorslim in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 40Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:35 PM
- By BDK in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:58 AM
- By sambou in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2008, 06:51 AM
- By megk03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:23 PM