Hello All...
    My name is AL in SouthAfrica.
    I just want to make sure, is the Launching date for BB 10 both L&N series (Jan 30, 2013) is for all countries or just for the original country (US)?
    And sorry to ask, is there any BlackBerry official store in South Africa? if there is may I know the name of the store? (because VodacomShop etc often don't have many stock for BB)
    Thank you, and please reply.
    11-29-12 06:08 AM
    Hey

That's not the release but the presentation day.

The phone(s) will be available til the end of Feb

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-29-12 06:35 AM
    PedroBorgas is correct about one thing, which is that Jan 30 is just the big announcement, not the day they'll be available.

He's wrong in implying that anyone really has a clue when they'll actually be available though...
    11-29-12 09:33 AM
    Just felt like letting you know that blackberry originates from canada not usa.
    robkd and LazyEvul like this.
    01-18-13 06:06 AM
    I just spoke with a representative from a phone company in Toronto, Canada. They know the actual release date of the BB10 phones, but are not allowed to say anything. He did tell me that it's quite soon after the launch date of January 30th.....sooner than most people think. So I hope we won't even have to wait till the end of February
    01-19-13 03:41 PM
    I just spoke with a representative from a phone company in Toronto, Canada. They know the actual release date of the BB10 phones, but are not allowed to say anything. He did tell me that it's quite soon after the launch date of January 30th.....sooner than most people think. So I hope we won't even have to wait till the end of February
    If you don't mind me asking, what phone company were they from? It'd make sense for them to launch before the end of February of course, any later and all the momentum building up to the launch would be lost I think.
    01-19-13 03:44 PM