Came back to Z10 from android. I am a holdout for a removable battery, Bebuzz pro, the BB10 hub, BB bridge with PB.
    12-09-16 05:32 PM
    Can't afford a new phone

Posted via CB10
    Nikola Stojic and skstrials like this.
    12-09-16 05:48 PM
    The OS is great, but it's not the reason why I stay. It's just the reason I don't feel I have to leave (yet). The reason I stay is the removable battery and the Q10's size. I played with an LG G5 recently, and it's just too big. I really wanted to like it, and I'm ready to start learning Android. But for the right-sized removable-battery phone. Which doesn't exist now.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 06:16 PM
    Since I don't require snapchat I'm able to keep the best damn OS there is, on an amazing pkb device, and not give my soul to Apple or Google.

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.2.2474)
    12-09-16 08:09 PM
    Much better OS, secure, I'm not giving my info to Google, I love the PKB and I couldn't care less about apps. It's a phone, not a toy.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 08:15 PM
    improved signal strength in 10.3.3! super stoked about that. weak mobile signal here.. very noticeable improvement.

for the people who want constant additions..why? yes, dark hub would be nice but at this point i'm just looking for refinement. were it not for google preventIng a new android runtime....bb10 would have approached perfection. nothing else comes close.

Posted via CBX
    12-09-16 08:28 PM
    Gesture based OS, ability to control app permissions, blackberry travel, BBM video chat with other bb10 users.
    syclone1978 and rarsen like this.
    12-09-16 08:44 PM
    The so fluent OS, and the hub.. the way is integrated to the system.. I can't leave BB10, and I tried many many times... I've tried many Android phones and not a single one can give me what BB10... I don't know the system is just tooo good.. way ahead of its time.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 09:58 PM
    Because I like keyboards, and I'm not up for dropping hundreds of dollars on a new phone every single year.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-09-16 10:06 PM
    I'm not a big app guy and I really like the OS. I understand it and it works for me. I'm perhaps a creature of habit too, so I don't have a desire to learn something new. Until that point in time where BB10 OS doesn't allow me to work effectively, or I am forced to switch, I will continue to use the device that works best for me. And right now, that is BlackBerry
    12-09-16 11:20 PM
    The os just works. It's intuitive and just so much easier to do things from a business standpoint. Plus the hub is the greatest.

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-09-16 11:24 PM
    I stay only because of the BB10 Os and its amazing integrated file manager.

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-10-16 12:08 AM
    Because I like keyboards, and I'm not up for dropping hundreds of dollars on a new phone every single year.
    +1

I'm here for the keyboard. I'm kind of curious how this mercury will be when it arrives.

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-10-16 03:36 AM
    Keyboard, device size, gesture-based OS, all kinds of little things in the Hub. I don't need many apps.

I have a couple of android phones and play around with various ROMs, but won't make a switch until it's necessary.
    12-10-16 06:55 AM
    [QUOTE=wingnut666;12695407]improved signal strength in 10.3.3! super stoked about that. weak mobile signal here.. very noticeable improvement.

Tell us more about the signal strength improvement. Can you quantify it somehow (-dB before vs after)? I wonder why this occurred, or would be expected to occur unless something was wrong with your radio in the first place. Any possibility of a coincidental network improvement where you live?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 07:22 AM
    they obviously updated the radio...another forum user mentioned it as well. i'm sure its only noticeable if youre used to your signal constantly dropping, and it no longer does. one theory I have is that they allow for more gap in coverage before dropping the carrrer and searching for network. the funny thing is, I can use the phone in areas where I previously couldnt....so it seems to be more than that! I also see more bars. happy about it regardless!

Posted via CBX
    kbalaz and petekohn123 like this.
    12-10-16 09:25 AM
    I stay only because of the BB10 Os and its amazing integrated file manager.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. The file manager integration with email and the OS is great, better than on my Linux laptop or MacBook.
    My Passport is my laptop most of the time.

App permission control is great.

It's nicer to type on than on my Macbook's keyboard, easier to carry around, excellent as a media player and book reader and for websurfing while on the road.

Excellent for typing papers, reviewing and correcting documents in word or pdf while on the road.
    Amazing email typing device.
    Excellent sound for conference calls.

Excellent multitasking.
    I can edit papers and documents while listening to music or watching/listening to the news

I feel much more secure on it than on my Macbook and I certainly do not want to share my info with Google.

I still don't know what I will do when my Passport SE dies because the iphone is not as good for my use scenario (poor file manager, poor virtual typing).

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-10-16 10:23 AM
    I still don't know what I will do when my Passport SE dies because the iphone is not as good for my use scenario (poor file manager, poor virtual typing).

Posted via CB10
    ..buy another?

Posted via CBX
    12-10-16 10:31 AM
    I should add BLEND... love it and use it all day, every day. Sad they're not continuing to develop that... never say never, though.

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.2.2474)
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-10-16 11:05 AM
    I like the abuse and ridicule that comes from carrying a Blackberry.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-10-16 12:16 PM
    Hub, swipe, peek, flow, blend, interface, fluid, productive, secure, BBM, share, notifications, search, file manager, Assistant, browser,.....bang!!!

Posted via CB10
    YesAndNo and syclone1978 like this.
    12-10-16 12:25 PM
    I've been through PRIV, dtek50 and dtek60 now, along with iPhone and some other android devices, having sold all my previous bb10 devices, I just ordered a q10 and passport silver, for work the hub is made for bb10, I will keep iPhone for all the apps I need, I don't like mixing android with bb10.
    12-10-16 12:32 PM
    It works. Passport runs like a champ. Love keyboard shortcuts. Except for Google junk, android apps from cobalts Play Store fill the app gap just fine. Notifications on BB10 still blow android out of the water.

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    12-10-16 12:42 PM
    I noticed that other platforms (although popular) are experiencing issues unrelated to sales, but to design. And since I personally I'm concerned more so with how an Operating System functions regarding my needs and since the design of BlackBerry's fits me to a tee, I'll stay with BlackBerry and the BlackBerry10 OS till another OS suits me better.
    Other Operating Systems have been years adopting functionality that BlackBerry's have been known for. I do well with the BBOS, and since I'm already here, I'm not in a rush to get off this train to catch another, until this one ceases to go in my direction.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    12-10-16 12:58 PM
    I would just reiterate all the same information here, BB10 is by far much smoother and fluid to use than Android or iOS.

BlackBerry has way more useful gestures and features than the others. It's silly how people rely on their apps with Android or iOS without any concern with their levels of security or cookie use.

I have tons of apps and if my Passport doesn't support one, I use the Web browser and add shortcut to home screen.

I love so much about BB10 that it's hard to list or state why. It's easier to just say how much I dislike Android and iOS's look, and lack of fluidity within itself.

The look, feel and design of BlackBerry is far superior to others. BB10 has so much more that I could go on and on.

Your question is a great one, why do we love BB10 so much and we could list a plethora of reasons, or link videos with the fluidity shown.

But I guess my question is why do others Not like BB10?

The apps that Android offers?

 BlackBerry AT&T Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    YesAndNo likes this.
    12-10-16 01:50 PM
96 123 ...