Here is a strange one. Perhaps not a BB10 issue but see what you guys think.

I am using a Q5 with 10.2.1.2102 on EE in UK.

Until the update to the above OS I have had no issues with email. This is the only thing I can attribute my problem too.

I have 3 email accounts on my phone. 2 are used for personal and 1 for business. All of the addresses are from my own domain name - all the same domain name as well.

If I send an email from either of the personal accounts on my phone then they are delivered to the inbox of the recipient. With and without attachments.

If I send an email from the address I use for work then it lands in junk. With and without attachments.

If I login to my webmail for the business address then the emails are delivered to the recipient inbox instead???

For some reason now, when I send an email from my business address on the phone it lands in junk. If I send the same message from my tablet on the webmail it goes through.

I can see the messages in sent items regardless.

I have added authentication to my emails but still the problem persists. I have checked with my mobile provider and regardless of sim used I get this issue so the problem is not theirs.

The last thing now is something that the BB10 OS is doing during the send process.

Can anyone suggest a solution for this?

From my Q5
    03-25-14 05:13 PM
    I think that the HUB "just" copies the E-Mail Inbox and sub-folders... I am almost sure it is in the mail setting of the e-mail server it self.

Are you trying all this with your own adresses? Try to save your adresses as one (or more) contact(s)... If the server of your mail provider notices the contact being known, the mails no longer land in the junk/spam folder...
    Alternative, connect online into your mail and hit button "no spam" or "no junk" to move them into inbox...

Can't explain why you associate it to the update though.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2102
    03-25-14 08:27 PM
    Is one showing "sent on behalf of .." and the other is straight up from your email directly? That can happen when using aliases.
    03-26-14 01:11 AM
    Not sure I explained that as best I could.

I cannot login to the email client and click no spam or no junk. The account I'm sending to is just a dummy account for testing. I cannot contact the prospective client and say that the email is in junk and they should mark it is not junk.

The clients are contacting me via my website on a secure form which then sends me their details.

I am not using any aliases.

Scenario 1 - I send an email from my phone from 1 particular account and it arrives in junk, with or without attachments.

Scenario 2 - I login to the webmail version of the same account and send another email to the same address. This time it arrives in the inbox, with or without attachments.

Scenario 3 - I send another email from the phone version of the account, knowing that an email from the same account has just arrived in the inbox, but it is delivered instead to junk, with or without attachments.

Something is happening on the phone.

Does BB10 add something to the headers?

Why would I be able to send email from the phone unrestricted when I use a different account on the same domain?

From my Q5
    03-26-14 04:53 AM