I just saw this video on Youtube and noticed closer to the end they show off the Games app for BB10. A social center for BB10 gaming. I am pretty sure no one has shown this off yet. So check it out.

T-Raww, StormieTwo, DJM626 and 3 others like this.
    01-27-13 06:38 PM
    Thank you for sharing!!
    01-27-13 07:05 PM
    If you're talking about Scoreloop, then it isn't new. Scoreloop which RIM purchased a while back is already available on PlayBook games. The end looks like BB World to me.
    01-27-13 07:50 PM
    That isnt BB World, its the Games app with all your Scoreloop data put into one location. Its the same concept of iOS Game Center app.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-27-13 07:56 PM
    I haven't had much experience with Game Center app for iOS, but one thing i liked in the game app shown near the end of the video was that it shows you what games your friends are playing and even shows you what games are out, popular, etc. I think that is a very nice feature. My cousin just bought an S3 and he kept asking my brother who also has an S3 what games to buy. This takes asking the questions out since you can see what your friends have bought and play.
    01-27-13 08:08 PM
    They have a native games app and this can be seen on the bb dev site and has been there for a while. Just search bb dev scoreloop sdk. I think it is pretty cool and imagine if they took it to the next level and by using RIM's network infrastructure they were able to have online gaming through the network.
    01-27-13 08:17 PM
    They have a native games app and this can be seen on the bb dev site and has been there for a while. Just search bb dev scoreloop sdk. I think it is pretty cool and imagine if they took it to the next level and by using RIM's network infrastructure they were able to have online gaming through the network.
    They should definitely try to turn ScoreLoop into a cross platform Xbox live sort of thing.
    01-27-13 08:41 PM
    They should definitely try to turn ScoreLoop into a cross platform Xbox live sort of thing.
    Scoreloop is already cross platform. But I am sure it would conflict with iOS GameCenter integration. I cant see a game being able to support GameCenter and Scoreloop. Maybe I am wrong.
    01-27-13 08:48 PM