Allow for automatic sound profile switching (rule based), based on:

1) Time schedule
    2) Location (GPS or cell tower)
    3) Current calendar entry. If calendar entry is marked as "busy", go to silent profile automatically during this time period. Have it fully configurable to have certain entry types trigger certain profiles.

Integrate this into sound profile switcher / configurator.
    11-07-12 10:39 PM
    I like this idea, why don't you join BlackBerry Beta Zone, and share your ideas with them too !
    11-08-12 02:38 PM
    I am hoping BB10 does have some function like this built in. Tasker is a fantastic app on android that does this and much more but this type of feature built in would be great too.
    11-08-12 02:42 PM
    Ya... always wanted this.
    11-08-12 07:39 PM
    3) Current calendar entry. If calendar entry is marked as "busy", go to silent profile automatically during this time period. Have it fully configurable to have certain entry types trigger certain profiles.

Integrate this into sound profile switcher / configurator.
    I would like to extend this. In addition to changing the sound profile, it should also change your BBM status to say that you are unavailable because you are in a meeting, etc.

I also think that there should be a pop-up/toast x mins before the meeting is scheduled to end, asking you if you want to extend the event in case it is running long. If you have another meeting/event afterwards and it could calculate time it would take you to make to your next meeting using GPS, BB Traffic, the location of your next meeting and if you will be late, send a "I am sorry I am going to late, can we reschedule?" email.
    lboogie_1971_ likes this.
    11-10-12 05:01 PM
    I would like to extend this. In addition to changing the sound profile, it should also change your BBM status to say that you are unavailable because you are in a meeting, etc.

I also think that there should be a pop-up/toast x mins before the meeting is scheduled to end, asking you if you want to extend the event in case it is running long. If you have another meeting/event afterwards and it could calculate time it would take you to make to your next meeting using GPS, BB Traffic, the location of your next meeting and if you will be late, send a "I am sorry I am going to late, can we reschedule?" email.
    This would be an amazing feature. I hope this happens!
    11-10-12 05:35 PM