- CrackBerry User
- 32 Posts
BB10 Exchange ActiveSync Issue?
I have 6 Z10's, 4 IPhones and 1 Android on my network using Activesync for email to an Exchange 2010 server(Version 14.2). The 6 Z10's are having trouble forwarding and replying to some emails. They will show in draft after sending or the red circle with a white line in the middle. I started testing sending emails with attachments and I can’t seem to send an email with an attachment larger than 256KB. I setup a Google Apps account using Activesync on my BB10 phone and it sends larger attachments perfectly.
When an IPhone or Android phone sends large attachment emails using the same server they will send fine.
I am pretty stumped on this one right now. Does anyone have any insight?
- 03-08-2013, 04:00 PM #7
Found a partial fix. I used the internal address of a secondary hub cas server. Now I can send out. Seeing this error in the active sync logs:
- 03-28-2013, 01:00 PM #8
Found the fix for this issue. In the Exchange EMC go to CAS active sync settings. Then "Authentication" tab. Then ensure "Ignore client certificates" is selected. Also I deleted all old expired unused certificates. That was the only difference on the 2 CAS servers.
- By Adrian Linggi in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2013, 11:36 PM
- By MaggieMcCoy87 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 18Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:08 AM
- By Dale.Pinneke in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2009, 04:24 PM
- By rivalmist in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
- By Frozen8950 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2008, 08:33 PM