BB10 Calendar and Cost?
1) Any iidea what the BB10 phone will costs,e.g., with Verizon, etc.? Approximate or whatever.
2) Also, does anyone know if the BB10 Calendar will integrate or synch with the Calendar on Exchange?
Thanks for any info or comments.
- 01-18-2013, 01:05 AM #2
Well, the pricing information hasn't yet been revealed. We honestly don't know how much the device will cost, whether that be on contract or outright. All of that will be revealed on January 30th.
Now, about the calendar, if I'm not mistaken, it will sync with Exchange. The PlayBook's calendar does this so I can only assume that BB10's calendar will do this as well (and believe me, this is a very welcome change).
Thanks for your reply. If the BB10 Caldenar will sync with Exchange then great because who wants to have two calendars . Right now, my primary calendar is Exchange.
Right now, we're looking at various smartphone options. We were going to jump to the Windows phone, but then we found out about BB10 . Very intriguing and I think it have potential, but we will wait like everyone else and see for ourselves and of course cost will be important to us. Unfortunately, we are tightwads here and need to watch our costs .
- 01-18-2013, 01:44 PM #4
Same situation with me. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Lumia 920 someone's reserved me for £300, and that's my maximum budget. I do hope there's a device that comes out that can compete with the Nokia at that price - and at least similar in terms of hardware (screen resolution, gorilla glass).
- 01-18-2013, 02:33 PM #7
I'm unclear about Exchange and the BB.
With my 9930, I'm unable to interact with the Microsoft calendar because my company does not pay for RIM"s "exchange" service...whatever it is called.
So, are you saying that the BB10 blackberry's WILL be able to sync with Microsoft Exchange calendars without any special, extra RIM service or fees?
Lately, with my company, it is getting more important to be able to do the Exchange thing....it is the main reason I may have to switch away from blackberry. Hopefully, BB10 will work on its own.
Ditto here too, It's important that the BB10 works with Exchange (email, calendar, contacts, & tasks). At present, we're using the WebOS phones. This is a great phone and integrates wonderfully with Exchange and Outlook. However, HP killed it so we started looking at the Windows phone then found out about the BB10. It looks very hopeful and maybe the closest thing to meeting our needs (hopefully), but only time will tell and seeing for ourselves.
- By bkuni0624 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:56 AM
- By ShenaniganJer in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2009, 01:04 PM
- By mrfine in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:08 AM
- By redhead in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:15 PM
- By timhorton in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:20 PM