My browser app does not work. If I open the browser I'm left with a white screen that allows me to put in a URL but after butting in the URL and pressing go it doesn't work. I can't even use desktop links as they open to a white screen as well. My browser now only works when you have a link in a email to a google map link. The after that you can create new tabs and search something and it will work. You can even press the desktop Web links and they open just fine as well. However when I'm the browser app I can't get into the settings screen as nothing comes up. It lights up the three dots at the bottom of the screen after pressing them but nothing ever happens.

Before all this the browser was working fine but then in the settings I deleted the history and maybe the search engine items and ever since I have not been able to use browser app as per normal.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 12:10 AM
    I experienced the issue you described as well. Here's my solution: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8568642

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 12:28 AM
    Here's another thread with different solutions: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=819377

Posted via CB10
    dehrlich01 likes this.
    06-25-13 12:30 AM