- 12-24-12, 12:32 PM #26
- 12-24-12, 12:45 PM #28
- 12-24-12, 01:28 PM #30
- 12-24-12, 01:52 PM #32
oh nice i should re-time it again cause i remember that i timed before the last update, not the small one recently but the one before it. Awesome to hear that it improved cause thats the only thing about it that i would want to see improved. Besides that the PB runs amazingly fast.
- 12-24-12, 05:38 PM #36
- CrackBerry User
12-24-12, 05:52 PM #37
- 77 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
If the Dev units or functional Z10 units are running a non final version of BB10 would that make a difference in the boot times? If all apps are not fully functional and all software is not loaded onto the device would that make the boot times faster? Still I agree anything under one minute is great for me.
- 12-24-12, 06:31 PM #38
- 12-24-12, 09:23 PM #39
- 12-25-12, 10:33 PM #41
- 12-26-12, 02:57 AM #42
Boot times aren't a big deal now, the question is, when the phone is bogged down with apps, how will it respond? I remember, that not only did the BB often need a battery pull, because it just couldn't handle many apps running at once (and thus forcing me to lose my bb score) but you would need to do this multiple times in a day. THAT was the major problem, so having a device that boots in a minute, but you don't need to restart multiple times in a day is a blessing.
- 12-26-12, 03:33 AM #43
Re: bb10 boot up is fast
- By ad19 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 72Last Post: 10-31-12, 12:33 PM
- By rdpasc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-11, 03:38 PM
- By Cleveland Motley in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-09, 10:56 PM
- By Ravr in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-09, 07:16 AM
- By Optimusv2 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-09, 11:25 AM