- 12-15-12, 06:04 PM #3
Re: BB10 App Icons
I think people would find the icons exactly as they are now, less ugly if that grey box around the icon dissapeard.
I know I would... but I don't think the grey boxes will be there. they are not there on the playbook....
- 12-15-12, 06:19 PM #4
I don`t know but for the Blackberry World App It just seems kind of glum. I think it it might be because all of the other icons have some colour to them. As well I hope that they get rid of the box around the icons too!
- 12-15-12, 11:27 PM #7
I agree with liking the shaded box behind the icons. Busy wallpapers would make the icon lables impossible to read without them. I think rounding them off and using a gradient is much better than what they started with.
- 12-16-12, 08:45 AM #9
- By RioDel in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-05-08, 09:24 AM
- By Dereklank in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-08, 09:49 AM
- By jonecat in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-08, 03:01 PM
- By P.H.A.D.E in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-08, 11:45 PM
- By kcladygemini in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-08, 02:02 AM