In my memory, we could select the email account in top of a message we are responding to (like when writing a new message).
    Is this option hidden somewhere, has it been removed, or should I perform a corrupted memory test on my brain ?
    09-22-16 03:25 AM
    Just checked - it is there.

In the email, press Reply, then swipe email body down and selection should appear

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 08:03 AM
    That only works for my Yahoo account, not for my Gmail or Outlook accounts, and certainly not for my Work account.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    09-22-16 06:25 PM
    Press forward and pull down the top line, you'll see the option to choose the email address to send it from

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 07:49 PM
    It could be dependent on your email account (who is providing your email service), however I can confirm that this is definitely still working for both my Gmail and Fastmail accounts.
    09-22-16 07:58 PM
    That only works for my Yahoo account, not for my Gmail or Outlook accounts, and certainly not for my Work account.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    Doesn't work for me either. I'm using Outlook (with 3 aliases).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-22-16 11:53 PM
    I also have one thread here where I have been asked how to use disposable email addresses in BB10 native email client, and obviously it's not possible.

For such thing, the email client would need to have extra options for adding personalities, like K9 Email client, for example, have for android.

I am also using fastmail and yahoo email accounts and only corresponding with the disposable addresses, and my main email address I am using only for logging. That way, someone could have my password, and would not be able to enter my email, because the password is only connected with the main email address and not with disposable addresses.

If that is not possible with our BB native email client, I don't believe it's neither possible with the other email accounts (replying from yahoo email account using the same reply function in gmail account, for example).

For such things, creating special personalities, like in K9 Email is necessary. And our native email client don't support such.
    09-23-16 06:13 AM