I was just wondering if anybody else noticed that the All Touch filter for the L Series phone to be released in January has disappeared and last time I checked there was quite a few goods apps in it. I know that I saw some PlayBook ports probably done by RIM like Angry Birds. It seems to me like the new Dev Alpha filter does not contain many apps and it there are not many new apps that are added to it where as with the All Touch filter I was always seeing new cool apps. Maybe RIM is just trying to hide a lot the app store from people for launch. My last note would maybe apps like Pandora are actually being built for BB10 even though they Pandora said that they are not since they already have a Pandora app for QNX infotainment systems.
    12-16-12 01:20 AM
    I cant speak on the filter, but they and other developers are hiding a lot of the top tier apps, to be revealed at launch
    12-16-12 01:57 PM
    Yea I heard that as well like for example I think Pandora. I know they said they are not developing for the platform but I thought they already had an application for QNX Car Infotainment Systems that they could probably easily port over to the PlayBook and BlackBerry 10
    12-16-12 02:52 PM