Z30 (STA100-3). Some of this may be obvious but I've searched quite a bit and come up empty.

1. Mute new message sounds/vibrate while in the Hub or writing a text message. Not sure why I'd want the phone to keep �dinging� me while I'm reading/replying. I know I can silence the phone manually but that's a bit silly.

2. Easily dismiss a Hub notification. If I get a text it continues to show it as 'new' until I open the Hub and start responding to that person. Shortcut?

3. Is there a swipe pattern to quickly switch back to the last window used? That would be nice.

4. Beep or LED on when charging/phone is plugged in? Perhaps a 3rd party headless app that works properly with 10.3?

Small issues really but any help is appreciated.
    03-27-15 07:34 PM
    Try the new leaked Os that dropped today, 10.3.1.2708 a lot of good reports coming out.
    03-27-15 08:42 PM
    Z30 (STA100-3). Some of this may be obvious but I've searched quite a bit and come up empty.

1. Mute new message sounds/vibrate while in the Hub or writing a text message. Not sure why I'd want the phone to keep �dinging� me while I'm reading/replying. I know I can silence the phone manually but that's a bit silly.

It's funny because android bbm does your desired behavior - doesn't notify while the conversation is in the foreground (at least, it used to). BlackBerry refers to it as a bug on android.. I, like you, don't want to be notified audibly while I'm looking at the conversation. led is more than enough, even then I'm don't think there's any use.. I'm already looking at the conversation.

2. Easily dismiss a Hub notification. If I get a text it continues to show it as 'new' until I open the Hub and start responding to that person. Shortcut?

New as in unread? Or the red asterisk?

3. Is there a swipe pattern to quickly switch back to the last window used? That would be nice.

used to be easier.. active frames used to be ordered by most recently used, similar to alt tab.

4. Beep or LED on when charging/phone is plugged in? Perhaps a 3rd party headless app that works properly with 10.3?

Yup, plenty of third party battery apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 09:32 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

It's funny because android bbm does your desired behavior - doesn't notify while the conversation is in the foreground (at least, it used to). BlackBerry refers to it as a bug on android.. I, like you, don't want to be notified audibly while I'm looking at the conversation. led is more than enough, even then I'm don't think there's any use.. I'm already looking at the conversation.
    I struggle to understand why anyone would desire this behavior. Sometimes I think BB "features" exist just to be different. It's also incredible the amount of customization available for some features while almost none for others.

New as in unread? Or the red asterisk?
    It was the orange unread dot next to the message in the text message window. I figured out that I have to press-and-hold on that contact from the Hub and mark it "read", or type a reply to get it to go away. Still kind of odd.

Yup, plenty of third party battery apps.
    Do you have one in mind? Lots of apps with terrible reviews on 10.3 in BB World.
    03-31-15 03:42 PM