BB Z10 off contract price difference in Canadian Carriers?
Bell is selling for 649.95 off contract, rogers and fido is 600? telus I cant even tell what the price off contract is?
Why the difference, I thought it should have been the same. Why is bell being so bullish? lol
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-30-2013, 11:33 PM #2
- 352 Posts
"...Why the difference, I thought it should have been the same''"
Possibly the same reason some were selling accessories at $5-$15 where other vendors were still selling same merch' at reg. retail !? Probably some consumers will go with bell thinking higher $ will mean better perks like some consumers seeing lowered PB pricepoint thought there was something inferior with the product.
A local ctv non news anchor asked a bbn rep if the BB10 phone @ $150 w/contract was at a okay level !!....? ahhhhh does it have to be over 200 to be fantastic geeeez
imho"G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! " djc'99
- 02-03-2013, 10:35 PM #7Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- 02-03-2013, 10:40 PM #8
You can walk into a Koodo store, not have an account with them, drop $550 + tax and walk out with a brand new Z10. It will be locked, but that's an extra what? $5-10? Canada doesn't have an unlocking policy, it's up to each carrier.. Most charge $50+. I think Fido does it free, but then the Z10 is $600 there.
- By CrackBerryDoctor in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
- By philbert81 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2011, 02:18 AM
- By 02GTVert in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2011, 04:56 PM
- By kyleresq in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 17Last Post: 08-13-2010, 08:49 PM
- By JasonBourne in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:56 AM