Warnings, this is emotional rant! Mods deleted if I break any rules, but I just want share my pain with someone that will understand me, not with a Dalvik brained teens.

I almost broke my the "super duper all mighty" Nexus 7 2013 on 4 pieces (one for each core) while I tried to post a long review on the GPLAY. During the first attempt all I had typed just disappeared, during the second attempt GPLAY Force closed and I can't stand this $h1t anymore. It's daily headache.

Android sucks and it's the most unreliable OS i've ever used, worse than Symbian. I can't go Apple due the lack of simple functionality and have mixed feelings about W8 so BlackBerry is my last hope.

//Some forum moderators at some forums are like communist
    02-22-14 05:19 PM
    Android can be a bit laggy sometimes, just close applications after you use them and uninstall things you don't need.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    02-22-14 06:07 PM
    Android can be a bit laggy sometimes, just close applications after you use them and uninstall things you don't need.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    I've been trying this for over 3 years, tried couple of dozens of different roms, OEM versions, hardware, and couldn't find a single reliable combination. 7 years after its debut it still feels like beta version.

Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    02-22-14 06:15 PM
    After all the success the Playbook had....oh wait.
    Amy wineBerry and kbz1960 like this.
    02-22-14 06:42 PM
    After all the success the Playbook had....oh wait.
    Bwahahahaha. Let people have their dreams!!

Posted via CB10
    waterfrontmgmt likes this.
    02-22-14 06:45 PM
    probably the wrong time for a tablet.

they can't even get people to buy the phone, let alone a tablet.
    Amy wineBerry and kbz1960 like this.
    02-22-14 06:49 PM
    probably the wrong time for a tablet.

they can't even get people to buy the phone, let alone a tablet.
    Unfortunately, you are right.

02-22-14 07:17 PM
    Unfortunately, you are right.
    Since you'll be waiting quite some time for BB to try a tablet again, what don't you like about the WP8 tablets?
    02-22-14 07:25 PM
    Since you'll be waiting quite some time for BB to try a tablet again, what don't you like about the WP8 tablets?
    I've actually converted my new car's stereo and the tablet became the head unit. Couple of the functions I need is a navigation app that can start navigating from calendar entry (the main reason I did the tablet conversion); also, wireless charging is a great feature - one less cable to hide.
    I am waiting for Nokia to release a 8" since they have great navigation. Speaking of navigation, you will probably not believe this, but I can not find a descent off line one for Android, I tried them all, free and paid. But that's another topic.

02-23-14 01:18 AM
    Hey... I feel your pain... was soooo waiting for a BlackBerry 10 tablet. the PlayBook is great but not large enough for doing long spells when travelling.(IMO) I would advise you try the surface RT. Great little tablet and very solid, for a work solution it's brilliant. Until bb10 bring me a tablet, the surface will have to suffice. Had android and apple tablets before but they are really flawed for work solutions that offer true versatility.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-23-14 03:31 AM
    The Playbook is a BB10 tablet.
    moegh likes this.
    02-23-14 08:01 AM
    I wish they'd make a BB10 Tablet, Im sure everyone on this site hopes and prays for one. Yet we all know why BlackBerry can't release one. We know the Playbook did "ok" and really, BlackBerry can't afford for something to have "ok" sales anymore. I honestly think they should make limited amounts and sell them on crackberry but I doubt that's worth their time and money. And a little side note, don't cut Windows8 and Windows8RT short, Win8 is a great touch screen OS, it's just in the same predicament BlackBerry was, it has a freakishly tiny app store, and their freakishly expensive compared to android tablets, if BB doesn't release a BB10 tablet, I recommend getting a convertible Win8 laptop, its a full laptop and a full tablet, I got the HP Split X2 which actually splits in half to be a tablet, while it runs full Windows 8 with all the desktop programs and everything.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-23-14 09:35 AM
    The Playbook is a BB10 tablet.
    Technically it's not, but it actually had better UI for tablet than BB10. All that multitasking, how I wish they have a modern version of it...

CDM76 likes this.
    02-23-14 10:21 AM
    It's QNX, which is what BB 10 is. Where do you think BB10 came from?
    Technically it's not, but it actually had better UI for tablet than BB10. All that multitasking, how I wish they have a modern version of it...

02-23-14 10:56 AM
    Having the same ancestor does not make them the same. BlackBerry tried to get the BB10 OS to run on the PB and gave up because it couldn't perform well.

So no...it's not a BB10 device because it's not running BB10. It's that simple.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    02-23-14 11:04 AM
    BB10 is an operating system built on top of QNX. Think of a house where QNX is the foundation. BB10 is the foundation plus all the rest of the house, all the stuff that isn't QNX. It's the rest of the BB10 house that won't fit into the PB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-23-14 11:07 AM
    Denial..first step to realizing that the PlayBook is a half-baked product. Which that maybe even too much credit.

Rather than making a new tablet that would be DOA because of all the customers they screwed over already, they should update the existing, then they would have a chance for a new one.

Posted via telegraph
    02-23-14 11:12 AM
    BB bought QNX and the PB was the first device to use it. BB10 is QNX based. And the PB bombed. It's THAT simple.
    Having the same ancestor does not make them the same. BlackBerry tried to get the BB10 OS to run on the PB and gave up because it couldn't perform well.

So no...it's not a BB10 device because it's not running BB10. It's that simple.

02-23-14 11:40 AM
    No needed with playbook!

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    02-23-14 11:46 AM
    BB bought QNX and the PB was the first device to use it. BB10 is QNX based. And the PB bombed. It's THAT simple.
    Your defiance is amusing. Apparently everyone else including BlackBerry and CrackBerry is wrong:
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-ann...oming-playbook
    "Today on the quarterly conference call, BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins announced that BlackBerry 10 would not be coming to the PlayBook as previously expected.
    Sad times, especially considering the common QNX core to the PlayBook�OS and BB10, but BlackBerry has to be super-lean right now and sensibly allocate their resources."

The PlayBook runs the PBOS, which while based on QNX like the BB10 OS is not the BB10 OS.
    End of line.

02-23-14 12:12 PM
    Facts are facts. You can interpret them however you want. There will not be a tablet coming anytime soon.
    Last edited by waterfrontmgmt; 02-23-14 at 01:14 PM.
    02-23-14 12:43 PM
    Regret, in the past three years BB has failed to make any new products that capture the market.
    It will be a waste of money for BB to throw money at a new venture (tablet) that has no hope of sales.
    Samsung and Apple are so strong in the tablet market that there is no possibility for BB success.
    02-23-14 12:53 PM
    Jesus the tablet question keeps coming up every week. When will it end?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 01:05 PM
    Ipad is the best tablet hands down. It just works

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    02-23-14 02:33 PM
    If you are looking for an inexpensive, good WP8 tablet, look up the Asus T100 tablet. For $400 or less if you find a sale. Comes with 64 GB memory and a Keyboard to convert it to a Netbook.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 02:45 PM
34 12