- 01-16-2013, 05:52 PM #52
- 01-16-2013, 09:03 PM #53
WOW. i didnt notice the button on the bottom for a slide show, i thought it was a screen cap.
- 01-16-2013, 10:21 PM #55
Umm.... I think the only thing Rogers said about being first is their pre-order page, as they have the option to guarantee someone that if they pre-order, that person is guaranteed to be among the first wave of people to get the device. If it were to be "first as an exclusive to rogers", then Wind, Telus, Bell, Mobilicity, Koodo, Virgin, and Sasktel would not have information saying the phones are coming.
That said... I think I'll keep my mouth shut from here actually.
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-19-2013, 03:46 PM #58
- 9 Posts
I was just in a ROGERS store in Toronto. Thankfully, the Rep that helped me is a BB fan. He knows the officical BB10 release date for Canada but cannot release the information. However, he said it's going to be much sooner than most people think.
I was going in to buy a pay-as-you-go plan to get me by until the BB10 and he suggested I not even bother.
SO, I think our wait is almost over. I'd think within 2 weeks of the January 30th launch date
- CrackBerry Master
01-28-2013, 06:07 AM #60
- 1,311 Posts
I talked to a sales rep at a Bell store in Toronto and he took that course and then some RIM sales rep came in and showed them the actual phones.
He seems positive about the phone and reasonably informed.
He says availability Feb 5th and price is $149.99 on contract.
So he confirms what many are saying about availability date and contract price.
- By adamsdar in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
- By petrack in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2010, 09:57 PM
- By Monkiboy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:34 PM
- By johnpiercy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:34 AM
- By DVS_WiNdz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 16Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:47 PM