Hello there to all guys.
    I would like to see a video with BB 10 to make calls.
    I would like to see how it works as a phone an not only as a business tool that I trust.
    I would like to watch any shortcuts like speed dial, add recipient and more more about phone.
    I am using a 9900 device which is the best till now smartPHONE ever for me. The faster device to make and answer calls in the market.

Thanks.
    austriker and RWB3325 like this.
    01-22-13 02:07 PM
    I was just thinking about the fact that of all the different videos of this Z10 I have not seen any displaying the key phone interface. It would be nice to see that, and more information on the contacts interface and the calendar.
    giorgoskyropoulos likes this.
    01-22-13 02:21 PM
    Hello there to all guys.
    I would like to see a video with BB 10 to make calls.
    I would like to see how it works as a phone an not only as a business tool that I trust.
    I would like to watch any shortcuts like speed dial, add recipient and more more about phone.
    I am using a 9900 device which is the best till now smartPHONE ever for me. The faster device to make and answer calls in the market.

Thanks.
    That is a terrific post and an excellent point. With all the new bells and whistles one tends to put aside the fact that it is a phone too.
    01-22-13 02:27 PM
    You will have to wait till the 30th, Dev Alphas can not make calls
    01-22-13 02:33 PM
    I have always used a short cut key for speed dial on all my bb. I sure hope it will still work on the Z10 as well as the X10. Stayed away from the early Iphones as they where terrible phones. GOOD POINT. BB has always been a great phone. Hope that continues with 10.
    01-22-13 02:35 PM
    That is a terrific post and an excellent point. With all the new bells and whistles one tends to put aside the fact that it is a phone too.
    I wouldn't worry. RIM hasn't shown much in terms of "bells and whistles" except maybe the timelapse camera. BlackBerry Hub, Flow, Balance, etc. are all pretty pragmatic features, which suggests that RIM has not forgotten what BlackBerry is all about.
    01-22-13 02:47 PM
    Just stumbled onto this, doesn't answer any of OP's questions but there you go.

01-23-13 03:36 PM