While composing emails there are two useful options by default: 1) as you type an address it suggests addresses from recent recipients or senders in the 2) as you select recipients, it suggests other recipients whom you commonly send to along with the first

I love this feature and was quite disappointed when it disappeared one day. I see that some folk want the ability to disable this feature and I wanted the ability to re-enable it.
    In my case I restarted the device and the feature returned so I guess it was disabled due to some corruption that got corrected on restart. (BB10 on Q5 device)

Anyone knows if this feature can be enabled or disabled through a setting for BB10 Hub/email?
    10-31-14 09:41 PM
    The newest leak, 10.3.1.1016 has "Recent Contact Management" in the Hub settings. It allows you to block/unblock contacts from the suggested list that appears when you're composing an email message. So, it isn't all or nothing! You can pick and choose. I'm loving this option.
    The newest leak, 10.3.1.1016 has "Recent Contact Management" in the Hub settings. It allows you to block/unblock contacts from the suggested list that appears when you're composing an email message. So, it isn't all or nothing! You can pick and choose. I'm loving this option.
    jake_chander likes this.
    10-31-14 10:06 PM