My office is full of iPhones,...from the iPhone 4 to the 5s. I have discovered that most of the iPhonies don't really know how to use many of the features (capabilities) of iOS. Sure, the can send a text,...answer a call,..or surf the web. All of that is expected. That said, I often hear many convos about their iTech,..."can it do this,...or that",...only for them to ask me - a Blackberry (Z10) owner how to. You see, I'm one of the last holdouts in the office. There are soooo many things my Blackberry does wayyyy fast the an iPhone. Like for instance, try forwarding a Text msg with iOS. They 1) had no clue that their device could "Forward a text msg" and 2) definitely didn't know how to go about the process. I kindly assisted them,....although really rubbing it in, etc. The iOS way is so archaic to say the least compared to the process and available options when forwarding a simple text in BB 10. I rub their nose in iOS every day,...I even tell them that I'm getting the iPhone 6,...only to let 'em down with a "like hell I will!".

Just think, BB10 is only 1 year old,...just imagine future capabilities after 5 years of maturity.

Go Blackberry,....go BB 10.
    03-20-14 06:47 AM
    I really love BB10. I have an iPad as well, so I know what iOS is all about. It's not bad, but way prefer BB10.
    Having said that, a couple of things I would fix, change , add....As you said though it's only a year old....hopefully they will come.
    03-20-14 07:55 AM
    .....and the next iteration of IOS is round the corner, expect them to be watching the competition heavily for ideas to implement. They changed their look with the last major update, the next one, expect a lot of functionality changes.
    03-20-14 09:46 AM
    I rub their nose in iOS every day,...I even tell them that I'm getting the iPhone 6,...only to let 'em down with a "like hell I will!".
    Like Hell I will!!!
    Good, say it often with Gusto!
    LoL.

? BBM channeling at C003910CB (Tiger Daddy)
    03-20-14 09:50 AM
    Did you just say they are using iPhones in hell?
    JMDBERRY likes this.
    03-20-14 04:25 PM