Back in December 2011, I wrote the following 2 blogs Buttons and Keys and Trackpads!!! Oh My! and The Blackberry Bridge � Every tablet should have one . With the Blackberry Classic, 10.3.1, Blackberry Blend and various Apps, I find that Blackberry and App developers have met my wish list.

Back in December 2011, the Playbook was only about 8 month old and I was loving it (there are still 2 playbooks in our household of 2 and they are used everyday). My first blog ever was about the Blackberry Bridge which just loved and ended my blog wishing that Blackberry would extend the BB Bridge to other tablets. Fast forward 3 years and Blackberry Blend, Blackberry has gone even farther than I was hoping, extending the Bridge functionality to use wifi and to run on Desktops and Tablets. Thank you Blackberry.

Back in December 201, the Q10 was still a year and a half away and there were rumors that the first keyboard BB10 device would not have the Blackberry Belt (I did not even know it was called that back then). My second blog praised the value of buttons and keys and all sorts of shortcuts for moving between apps. The Passport brings some of this back, but the Classic along with 10.3.1 and it's programmable keyboard shortcuts as well as Apps like Quick Launch bring BB10 back up to BBOS 7 shortcut capabilities. Thank you Blackberry and Thank you App Developers.

With the inclusion of Android apps, Blackberry 10 has as rich an application ecosystem as both Android and IOS. I have some 20 or so Android apps, the most important to me are Microsoft Office and Onenote. Both of which work flawlessly on my Passport, Q10 and Z10. Thank you Blackberry.

With the expansion of BBM to multiplatform, I have removed all other IM apps (except yahoo, BBM on WP not quite there yet, but soon yahoo will go too). My BBM contact list has grown and pretty much all my IM'ng is now on a secure reliable platform. Thank you Blackberry and Thank you Android App Developers.

With the recent availability of the Passport docking stand and an App called PowerClock, I now have my Passport nicely sitting on my desk as a Clock. Thank you Blackberry and Thank you App Developers.

And finally, with the maturing "Home Screen Plus' App , I have a home screen that is both beautiful and informative. Thank you App Developers.

BB 10.3.1 update is great, Thank you Blackberrry and App developers-img_20150226_075140.jpg.

While I still have some annoyances and there are a few things that I would like to see Blackberry still add, all in all I am very happy with the current Blackberry update.
    02-26-15 07:08 AM
    I'm happy WHENEVER you happy!
    02-26-15 07:28 AM
    It is good to have some positive comments amongst all the trials & tribulations that have occurred as users up(down)grade their BB10 devices to 10.3. It appears that there are many benefits to 10.3 but for me the low notifications volume issue is critical - I'll wait until that gets resolved. {Update - BlackBerry have acknowledged this issue so hopefully a fix is just around the corner / KB36755}

Perhaps you might write a new more detailed blog (if you haven't already) further singing the praises of BB10 as outlined in your OP.
    Last edited by mushroom_daddy; 02-26-15 at 10:39 AM.
    02-26-15 08:05 AM
    10.3.1 is gorgeous. it is improved on so many levels.
    Take Waze app for example. I downloaded the latest version from Google through Snap . The app runs flawlessly. Any issues that I had with Waze before are gob with this OS update. In addition Waze can run now headless in the background after the main window is shut off. This is really cool.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:11 AM
    Yes, great work, keep it up!

Q10 (SQN100-3)
    02-26-15 09:15 AM
    100 % happy with the update.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:24 AM