I have a Z10 with the latest OS update.

Battery has always been an issue in this phone. I got a new batter about 2 months ago. In the last few weeks the life is horrible. I am lucky to get 6 hours with regular use. I work from a computer, so im not on the phone 24/7, I peek at it, mostly sits on my desk.

I've taken to keeping it connected most of the day because if I don't, by the time I need it on the road the life is at 40%.

Just today with almost no use, the battery lasted 6 hours.

Is there a way to know what is draining it??

Bluetooth is off
    Wifi is on
    LTE is off
    NSF is off

Help!!!! Im going to Europe in a week, I have my backup battery as well, but Im really going to need to make the battery get through the day when im away. What do I do????
    10-25-15 09:45 PM
    I have a Z10 too, my battery from 8am to noon, and that's on the phone, text, email, Internet every 5-10 minutes on it, full battery to 40%, it's just what I'm used to.

I recommend getting a portable USB power bank, goto amazon and get the power add brand, 20$ gets you 10,000mah battery.

Since you just did an update initially after 10.3.2 update my battery was worse but I'll say it's about the same and sometimes better but I often find the battery is worse when I turn my screen brightness up.

Also swipe down from the top and click "device monitor" if you have that option.

Click Memory, and CPU, CPU tells you what is running now and how much of the cpu is running, clicking memory tells you what is currently running including some apps of things that for some reason aren't closing even though you closed them.

You can click the system file and see how much of the cpu it's been using the past few hours. If it's been up using high % then it still might be finalizing it's update.

Check for more updates, sometimes there's a couple small updates that follow the big update.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 03:21 AM