- CrackBerry User
- 31 Posts
Battery life on BB10
Does anyone has an idea about batt life on BB10? I own a BB9790 and GS3 and batt lige on Samy is really bad. I know that touchscreen devices tend to flat batts quite fast but at least it should last one day - 16 hours - under hard work otherwise you will have to carry with you a spare batt. Any thoughts on the BB10 batt?Proud user of BB 9900 + PB64G. What a team!
- 01-14-2013, 09:43 AM #3
I leave my house at 9am and don't make it back until 12am. It would be nice to have a battery that could keep up with me the whole time, but I'm satisfied that the battery is removable and I'm willing to haul around my charger, but if RIM gave the L-series a nice boost in battery life that would be AWESOME! I haven't heard anything about the projected battery life, but accessories are the way to go! Rapid chargers, extra batteries, etc.
- By kemj in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:53 PM
- By kmkj4him in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:25 PM
- By kelv1ntran in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 02-27-2008, 07:22 AM
- By crashovrride in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2007, 07:36 PM
- By jiyluv in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2007, 07:04 PM