- CrackBerry User
- 30 Posts
I'm wondering how the battery life on the touchscreen or the QWERTY device will be. If anyone has any insight, feel free to share that insight with us. I have a Bold 9930, don't run many apps at all, and my battery life is still not as good as the last three Blackberries (7100i, 8350i, 9650) that I've had. I hope they sort that out with this one. It's not even a deal-breaker with me, but I'd still like to be able to not have my phone on a charger all day and not worry about my phone going dead.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-28-2013, 09:42 PM #2
- 2,537 Posts
I would probably say around 6-8 hrs of normal usuage, now if your just using it as a phone and texting then i would say all day long into the evening as long as your not on it 24/7.
it will boil down to a persons usuage is all where i may go all day and night and haeldy use the phone, where others play games and chew up battery in 3-4hrs, so for ppl to complain LOL it all depends on your personal usuage.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By fatreg in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:15 PM
- By lmc2148 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 20Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:53 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 02:33 PM
- By Gringo in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 17Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:37 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 23Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:19 PM