For those with heavy battery drain on 10.2.1.1925/10.2.1.537 caused by "system" in the device monitor, this might help you.

I installed the android BOX app on my Q10 a few days ago because I wanted to preview picture thumbnails on shared folders.

Immediately after logging on and using the app i noticed heavy battery drain by using battery guru.

I checked taskmanager and found box to be running the background. I left it running for a couple of hours and found my "system" battery % was increasing.

No matter how many times i kill the app it comes back up.

I then decided to delete it and after a reboot my battery comsumption stabilised again.

I would imagined this happened because box is one of those android apps which is programmed to stay open in the background. Most android apps i use stay closed but i have ran into a few apps that "runs in the background". Watch out for these.

Hope this helps someone.
    02-10-14 06:20 AM
    I have noticed that BOX high on my hit list as well. I think I will delete the app and just use PlayCloud to manage box and see if that helps.
    Thanks for the info!! You got me thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also notice MEGA doing the same thing. No matter how many times I kill it, it is always open.
    02-10-14 08:24 AM