Hi there,
    I bought my BlackBerry z10 about 3 weeks ago. Few days ago system showed me that the update is available so I have updated it. Now my phone is running: 10.2.0.1803 and software version is: 10.2.0.429

Ever since I've done that update I have noticed one very important thing: my phone lives about 3 hours shorter that it use to in the first two weeks. I think that's a big drop considering that's a new phone?

Second thing is, sometimes when I'm texting someone (usually people I talk a lot like my girlfriend, so daily) text messages app freezes. Sometimes u can't see any messages it's just a blank screen with contact name and sometimes it shows u the messages but I am not able to write anything as the screen u type ur messages in never comes on.

I'm not well knows with the new blackberry os so I prefer to ask u guys before I start doing anything myself. What's the best way to solve it? Can I downgrade my os to the original one I had just after I bought it?
    Last edited by Emm Ng; 01-02-14 at 09:39 AM. Reason: typos
    01-02-14 09:38 AM
    I had the same issues with Texting after I got my Q10 in January.

Since I copied everything over from $y old Blackberry there were a lot of chats showing. Deleting all the numerous chats completely cured the problem. I can't help you with batter life.. mine seems to be quite impressive compared to anything else I've seen lately.

..Tom

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 09:44 AM
    Thanks for your answer.

battery is still quite good comparing it to some android phones, but 3 hours is quite a time, and it definitely looks likes it was caused by that update.

Thats what i have done first - deleting all the messages. But i want to find the solution which let me avoid that. It was all fine on previous OS version.
    01-02-14 09:52 AM
    I have that bug on the official 10.2. And I think it is a known issue. But higher leaked version like Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 don't have that issue.

Looks like it is already fixed on higher versions.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 10:38 AM
    So the best thing to do is just wait for the next available update?
    01-02-14 10:42 AM
    So the best thing to do is just wait for the next available update?
    We don't know when will be the next update, so I guess for me the best thing is to load the leaked.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 11:43 AM
    Can I downgrade my system to previous version?
    01-02-14 01:20 PM
    Yes you can, you can download any higher, or lower update from your computer

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-02-14 03:31 PM