- CrackBerry User
- 44 Posts
Automated assistance keyboard options in OS10
What are the best settings for the automated assistance options for the Z10 keyboard?
I have tried different combinations but still I don't understand the difference between the auto complete and auto correction options! As you can see in the attached screen shot, when I turn off the auto correction, still with the auto complete option set to the aggressive mode, nothing happens when I make a typo. It doesn't not either correct or complete it. Can anyone explain this?
Thing is, sometimes I write Arabic in English letters (I know, this sounds creepy but I bet most of the Arabs do so!). Then, the auto correct (by pressing space) is not at a great help! but it's really cool when you type proper English! So is there anyone who had the same problem and found better settings to work around it?
Last edited by sala7; 02-21-2013 at 01:07 AM.
- By wig2ish in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:44 AM
- By Chops82 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:52 PM
- By xesvuli420 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:16 PM
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2008, 07:07 PM
- By Solachica in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:06 PM