- CrackBerry User
- 24 Posts
Auto suggest email feature
Anyone notice that when you compose an email and add an email address , BlackBerry instantly suggests email address that usually associated with the email you first added?
Let's say when my client email me she normally add her boss email address in the CC. So earlier today I was about to send her an email and BlackBerry shows my client's boss email, I tapped the CC text area and again BlackBerry shows her boss email address.
It is a simple feature that I just notice today and it is really helpful that BlackBerry reminds you some email address that you might want to add that is usually linked or associated with the corresponding email address.
I dont know if this feature has been there before but it would be a good thing for share.
Posted via CB10
- 03-20-13, 05:27 PM #2
Nope it's somewhat new to BB10 and seems to work very well after you've had the phone a few weeks.
Legacy BBOS had a similar feature to show recently active email addresses, but wasn't quite as smart of a feature.
- By MiniM3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 08-11-10, 04:09 AM
- By chrisy520 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-10, 10:32 AM
- By MaxTO in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-08, 10:39 AM
- By somthinsim in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-07, 01:25 PM
- By akblair in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-07, 12:48 PM