Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would.

1 11.11%
  • No, I am fine.

8 88.89%
  • I could hardly damn CARE !!!

0 0%
    Yes, I know, I can long touch and drag icons wherever i want but BBOS had a frequent page,
    It was the best place to slide to on my TORCH so all the icons i needed were there in most frequent last first order,

How difficult would it be for BB to give that atleast as an option from Settings?

Would you like that?
    02-07-14 01:11 AM
    Meh. I just setup icons in order of most used first. I'm good with it that way.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 01:23 AM
    Narhh,

Like bookmarks in the browser,
    no thanks. And how do you fit folders into that?
    02-07-14 01:31 AM
    Yes, I know, I can long touch and drag icons wherever i want but BBOS had a frequent page,
    It was the best place to slide to on my TORCH so all the icons i needed were there in most frequent last first order,

How difficult would it be for BB to give that atleast as an option from Settings?

Would you like that?
    Do you know that happens automatically when you use search? Tap on search and your frequently used apps appear in order. I can't remember if it adds every app you use or if it only adds the ones you've run from within search but I think it's the former. Works great too!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 10:10 AM
    If it gives the user the option, then perhaps. But, to automatically organize it based on the most recent use all the time, then absolutely not. I hate it when that is even done in the current set ups (e.g., browser bookmarks, active frames, music/video startup page, etc.). I hope BB stops doing that and lets us use fixed/organized arrangements if we want to.

Posted via Z10
    02-07-14 10:50 AM
    Interesting idea, but I would definitely prefer this to be an option and not the default. I like putting my stuff where I want it! One thing I would be worried about is app icons jumping to the front because it's perceived that I'm using it often. For example, if I send email to the same person often, will my "Contacts" icon then jump to the top? Nah...I'll keep it the way it is now!
    02-07-14 10:55 AM
    I have a system for arranging my apps. I don't need them re-arranged automatically.
    02-07-14 10:56 AM