So all my apps like ebay songza Skype ....
    All tells me when I open the app network connection problem or no network found
    I don't know what to do
    Help please!
    Only native app like twitter and Facebook works

My ebay and sobgza use to work before and now it's been like 3 weeks that it doesn't work

I jow just downloaded the new 10.1 update and still won't work

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 10:18 PM
    I'm experiencing the same problem on my Z10 immediately after the 10.1 update. No network data connection. Phone calls and texts work but not any apps requiring data, unless I connect to wifi.

I tried turning network connection off/on, rebooting, nothing worked. No BB symbol indicating data connection showing.

Called Telus Mobility tech support and they troubleshooted the connection with no success. He said it could be the network or my device. As he was after-hours front desk support, we couldn't go any further and I received a trouble ticket # and was told that they would look into the issue tomorrow. I'll post updates here as they happen.

As a side note, he said that I was the first Z10 owner to call in with a data issue like that.
    05-15-13 01:37 AM
    My phone had no mobile connection or data had to backup band reload the os n my data minus settings to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:24 AM
    Ops........

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:33 AM
    I too am having this problem after updating to 10.1 on Telus. I have no data available when I'm on the Telus network. When I'm on wifi everything works fine.
    05-15-13 09:54 AM
    It's weird cause me it doesn't work on wifii neither on 4g or 3 G

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:08 AM
    Seems to always happen when you load a new os ota. Wipe, reload, don't load backups if possible. Just reload contacts through your emails. Then it works amazing

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:15 AM
    It happened to me
    Only bbm was working
    Now it seems to be working flawlessly

Send from a z10
    05-15-13 11:29 AM
    Well, it looks like my APN settings got wiped in the update. Waiting for Telus to get back to me to fix.
    05-15-13 04:05 PM
    Had same issue today. Did a couple of battery pulls whilst talking to telus rep and that seemed to bring back the apn settings. Hope this doesn't recur.

Posted from my ZED10
    05-15-13 11:35 PM
    Telus Support offered a few possible solutions:

1) Either security wipe / restore OS on device, or reinstall OS via Link
    or
    2) Replace SIM card at a Telus dealer.

I tried #2 as Support said it seemed to be the more successful solution. The SIM swap brought back the APN, until I decided to test if it would remain that way after a reboot. Lost APN again. Tried multiple battery pulls, no luck.

So now about to try #1.
    05-16-13 06:51 PM
    I contacted bell and they transfer me to BlackBerry
    Spoke with a long time with a guy on the phone and he didn't really know what was going on so now he sent the issue to another department and they will get back to me
    Btw service is pretty good they send you email and stuff to keep you updated

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 10:10 PM
    Sorry for taking forever to get back to this thread. None of the recommended solutions worked for me but I stumbled on one that did:

After a failed attempt of reloading my Z10's OS through Link (the Reload button had no effect), while still connected to my PC I turned the Z10 off and back on again (not restart).

This appeared to fix the APN settings for me and restored network data! This may be another option if nothing else works.
    05-22-13 12:20 AM
    Ok so after talking with blackberry for a couple of days
    The issue is that I had corruption in my data
    I did a security wiped then went and downloaded Skype and it was working perfectly! Then I did a restore to retrieve my music pictures and all that stuff then all my Android ported apps weren't working anymore
    So I did a wipe again and didn't restore!
    I took my contacts from my sim card and will add pictures manually from BlackBerry Link!
    I'm glad my issue is fix!!!

Posted via CB10
    dglx3d likes this.
    05-23-13 07:28 PM