- CrackBerry Abuser
- 297 Posts
Apps new <---> old
Can't wait to get my new phone next tuesday.
Was wondering, if we have apps or games on the playbook and there is the same app available for the Z10, will we have to pay again for them?
I heard that we will only have to buy it once for each BB ID.
- 02-01-13, 02:35 PM #3
It is up to the developer. if the dev just has the BB10 version of there app as an update then you don't need to pay again. if they set it as a separate app then you would have to pay again.
- 02-01-13, 04:50 PM #7
Is Google the Main Search engine or is it Bing? Can Google Search engine even be used on the new BB?? Just heard from someone who wasn't sure either that Bing is the only search engine available. Please tell me he was wrong and Google is the main Search engine and along with all the Google apps as g-mail, maps and nav etc etc.
- CrackBerry User
02-01-13, 05:02 PM #8Phones: BlackBerry Z10, Nokia Lumia 710 (Windows Phones), Samsung Omnia 7 (Windows Phone), BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Storm 2 -- Vodafone UK
- 13 Posts
Tablets: BlackBerry PlayBook, iPad 2, Amazon Kindle (E-Reader)
Computers: iMac 21" 2012 (Mac OS X 10.8), Toshiba Satellie (Windows 8), Toshiba Satellie (Windows 7)
- By dubree23 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-08, 11:10 PM
- By BlkBear in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-08, 01:14 PM
- By hal1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-08, 12:24 AM
- By HockeyFan3000 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 11Last Post: 05-29-08, 08:49 AM
- By electricguy in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-07, 02:58 PM