- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
Apple specific headphone works on BB10
I purchased a Bose MIE2i and it works perfectly on a Z10. Just make sure you Settings > System Volume > Music Shortcuts.
They make a BlackBerry specific version that lacks some of the additional buttons/functionality. This means that some of the other apple/iphone specific headphones sould work. The only thing that does not work is double tapping the answer button to skip.
Maybe CB can do a write up on the different headphones that will work on BB10 since the old BlackBerry specific ones will rob users some functionality.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-15-2013, 12:32 PM #2
- 374 Posts
Of course they will work. Apple don't have a separate connectivity type. They use Bluetooth and WiFi on their products like pretty much any other company.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- By kozmonaut in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2013, 11:09 AM
- By E92Vancouver in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:19 AM
- By datu77 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2012, 12:35 AM
- By T-Joker in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:31 PM
- By JTATL in forum News & RumorsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:56 AM