Does anybody know of an app that reads emails and/or webpages for Blackberry10 i used to use drivesafe.ly on my old 9900 it was great for catching up on those lengthy emails you don't feel like reading while driving home home from work. My new Z10's voice sounds great when I use the voice command feature but can I get it to read me an email or a web page?
    04-03-13 08:21 AM
    Exactly the same thing I've been curious about. I've emailed drivesafe.ly support, but I haven't heard any word on BB10 support for the app.
    04-03-13 09:53 AM
    I did get a reply from Drivesafe.ly see below....

We do have plans to update DriveSafely for BB10. We do not have an exact date for the release however we can let you know as soon as we receive any new information regarding the update if you'd like.

Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

-The iSpeech Support Team

iSPEECH SUPPORT TEAM | iSPEECH, INC. | [email protected] | Free Mobile App Stops Texting While Driving - DriveSafe.ly | Caller ID Reader� - App | Text to Speech | TTS SDK | Speech Recognition (ASR)

I just wish Blackberry would have something like this as a built in option. It would give them a great advantage.
    04-04-13 09:38 AM