OG passport, 100-1

Hey all

So I've been reloading my apps after successfully using an autoloader to upgrade my OS. After running into some issues with Instagram, I shrugged and uninstalled it so I could try an older version.

The problem is that it seems to have only removed the icon from the phone. If I try to install an older version, it detects the newer version and aborts, telling me to delete it first. If I go to the play store, it shows as installed and will launch from there.

I've got the same situation with a functional app, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. The only difference is that when launched from the play store this one runs properly.

Thoughts?

TIA

P.

Posted via my fantabulous blackberry passport, in a pink case
    12-19-15 08:07 PM
    It's a bug with the android files in the latest OS. Install the 2 android bar files from the 2813 OS and reboot your phone and the issue should be resolved.

Posted via CB10 on My BlackBerry Passport SE Running 10.3.2.2876
    12-19-15 08:15 PM
    That did it, thanks a million!!

Posted via my fantabulous blackberry passport, in a pink case
    12-19-15 09:41 PM
    Bump

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    12-22-15 05:25 AM
    It's a bug with the android files in the latest OS. Install the 2 android bar files from the 2813 OS and reboot your phone and the issue should be resolved.

Posted via CB10 on My BlackBerry Passport SE Running 10.3.2.2876
    I have the same issue on my passport SE after updating the os. Could you point me in the right direction for the 2 bar files you mentioned?

Many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 12:25 PM
    This has been well documented in the 10.3.2.2876 and Cobalt threads.

The solution is to sideload the two Android Runtime bars from 10.3.2.2813.
    https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ
    12-23-15 01:16 PM
    hi! i experienced the same as pboud1. after i've dowloaded ota ox 10.3.2.2836 and updated my viber and fb messenger via playstore installed in my passport, i noticed the2 appz were acting up so i deleted and tried to go back to the older version. But i always get the prompt A NEWER VERSION IS INSTALLED. UNINSTALL FIRST. FYI I ALREADY deleted the newer versions but apparently a residual or something remains in my phone. So I decided to do a wipe out yesterday Dec 25 3pm. as of to date 8pm, security wipe out is still at 98%. Im getting impatient since i cant use my phone. its more than 24 hours already. what should I do? I am thinking of shutting it off and just cancel security wipe... whats the consequence if i do it? my prob just started when i updated to 10.3.2.2836... i guess the playstore is in conflict with the latest os. all my deleted apps in my passport screen remain installed in my playstore and they cant be uninstall even if it gives you the option to do so. is there a way to stop security wipe stuck in 98% without the hassle of connecting my passport to pc and doing the autoloader? would appreciate any help.

thanks
    12-26-15 06:28 AM
    hi! i experienced the same as pboud1. after i've dowloaded ota ox 10.3.2.2836 and updated my viber and fb messenger via playstore installed in my passport, i noticed the2 appz were acting up so i deleted and tried to go back to the older version. But i always get the prompt A NEWER VERSION IS INSTALLED. UNINSTALL FIRST. FYI I ALREADY deleted the newer versions but apparently a residual or something remains in my phone. So I decided to do a wipe out yesterday Dec 25 3pm. as of to date 8pm, security wipe out is still at 98%. Im getting impatient since i cant use my phone. its more than 24 hours already. what should I do? I am thinking of shutting it off and just cancel security wipe... whats the consequence if i do it? my prob just started when i updated to 10.3.2.2836... i guess the playstore is in conflict with the latest os. all my deleted apps in my passport screen remain installed in my playstore and they cant be uninstall even if it gives you the option to do so. is there a way to stop security wipe stuck in 98% without the hassle of connecting my passport to pc and doing the autoloader? would appreciate any help.

thanks
    Why in the world did you do that when the simple solution was posted right above yours!?

The problem has nothing to do with the Play Store. It's a problem with the Runtime on the latest OS. A security wipe would change nothing.

At this point, you'll have to see your wipe through, and then do what I suggested anyway.
    12-26-15 08:01 AM
    Run an autoloader if your wipe is stuck.
    12-26-15 09:02 AM
    This has been well documented in the 10.3.2.2876 and Cobalt threads.

The solution is to sideload the two Android Runtime bars from 10.3.2.2813.
    https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ
    This will not brick my OS as I did Blitz before?

Thank you

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    12-26-15 09:18 AM
    This will not brick my OS as I did Blitz before?

Thank you

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    No it won't.

Sideload and reboot.
    12-26-15 10:51 AM
    No it won't.

Sideload and reboot.
    Any way to sideload on a mac now? Neither the chrome extension or Sachesi seem to be working for me

Sachesi for some reason gives me a message that says it has detected 1 USB device in autodetect mode but gets stuck there forever
    12-27-15 02:15 PM