hi,
    iam new to bb10 ,,,iam facing a problem with apn settings on my blackberry z10 a pop up saying apn not verified ........... (iknw its a common issue ...tried help me screen trick didnt work .) iam using a bsnl sim ( india) and the apn for bsnl is 'bsnlnet' it was working fine on my nexus 4 and all my devices but y my z10 dnt ? i chekd with other sim its working fine (tatdocomo,idea) ,contacted with the customer care support at bsnl they didint gv me a solution (even they didnt knew anythng about the device ...talking about bis n all ) please anybody from india using bsnl on z10 kindly please help me to find a solution for this problem ...
    iam on official 10.2.0.1791 os ... thank you
    12-20-13 10:56 AM
    Hi and welcome, where you able to get this resolved?

Anyone here able to help this person out?
    12-22-13 04:05 PM
    Hi OP

Not on that network but have you tried the following:

How to activate 3G on Blackberry for BSNL

OR

Name, APN, Authentication Type and APN Type has to be filled as follows :
    a.) Name : bsnl
    b.) APN : bsnlnet
    c.) Authentication type : None
    d.) APN type : internet
    3.) Don�t make any changes in other fields, i.e Proxy, Port, User name, Password, Server, MMS proxy and MMS port except MCC and MNC. Edit MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) according to your network area and country from list provided below.

MCC MNC Network State
    404 34 BSNL Haryana
    404 38 BSNL Assam
    404 51 BSNL Himachal Pradesh
    404 53 BSNL Punjab
    404 54 BSNL Uttar Pradesh (West)
    404 55 BSNL Uttar Pradesh (East)
    404 57 BSNL Gujarat
    404 58 BSNL Madhya Pradesh
    404 59 BSNL Rajasthan
    404 62 BSNL Jammu & Kashmir
    404 64 BSNL Chennai
    404 66 BSNL Maharashtra
    404 71 BSNL Karnataka
    404 72 BSNL Kerala
    404 73 BSNL Andhra Pradesh
    404 74 BSNL West Bengal
    404 75 BSNL Bihar
    404 76 BSNL Orissa
    404 77 BSNL North East
    404 79 BSNL Andaman Nicobar
    404 80 BSNL Tamilnadu
    404 81 BSNL Kolkata
    Note: Following MNC and MCC code are for the user of INDIA, for other country try to find out MNC and MCC code over internet or ask from Customer care.

Edit: I found these links, maybe something in here will be helpful to you
    BSNL - Blackberry(BB)Z10 Data Plans -Queries and Clarifications | BSNL TeleServices
    APN / ACTIVATION / USSD CODES FOR ALL INDIAN OPERATORS FOR EASY CONNECTION!!! - 3G 4G Gprs Internet Tricks
    BSNL GPRS Settings for your mobile phone(courtesy-indian-tech news)
    Last edited by MiSsY_; 12-26-13 at 03:29 PM.
    12-26-13 03:15 PM
    buddy, were u able to get this issue solved .
    if yes , please help me too
    hi,
    iam new to bb10 ,,,iam facing a problem with apn settings on my blackberry z10 a pop up saying apn not verified ........... (iknw its a common issue ...tried help me screen trick didnt work .) iam using a bsnl sim ( india) and the apn for bsnl is 'bsnlnet' it was working fine on my nexus 4 and all my devices but y my z10 dnt ? i chekd with other sim its working fine (tatdocomo,idea) ,contacted with the customer care support at bsnl they didint gv me a solution (even they didnt knew anythng about the device ...talking about bis n all ) please anybody from india using bsnl on z10 kindly please help me to find a solution for this problem ...
    iam on official 10.2.0.1791 os ... thank you
    02-01-14 10:01 AM
    lastest update fixed my issue
    04-21-14 05:53 AM
    are u still using BSNL and which update are u talking about?
    lastest update fixed my issue
    04-21-14 02:05 PM
    Hi Andro,

Firstly, you need to inform BSNL guys that you would be using a BB on the OS 10 platform. God knows what difference does it make.....but they activate it "that way". My BB used to work but the internet used to be on and off.

Firstly, the APN is "blackberry.net" on your OS 10 device and not "bsnlnet" even though it works sometimes for a few minutes and then goes kaput! I got this setting from BSNL Maharashtra support guys and it works. Note that if you have ever used the old OS 7 platform, then this was the same setting that worked on the BB on the Rs.399/- BIS plan.

You will need to give a written request to BSNL office asking to activate the 3G service on your BB OS 10 device. Be specific in your written request that you will be using OS 10 on BB.

Secondly, if you are using a sim card which was cut to make it work as a micro sim, then you need to get that changed immediately. Note that BB devices are superior to other devices and needs factory cut sim cards only. This is my personal belief though. :-)

If all of the above fails, then there is a tower work going on somewhere in your city and hence the problem. I'm sure, the above steps will work and you should be happy ever after.
    08-24-14 06:07 AM
    I have wrote the to higher authorities of BSNL regarding the same issue , but they failed to provide any solution to the above mentioned issue. I had no option but to live with it.
    I have installed a micro sim (which was not cut) , but it doesnt make any difference. Tried all the APN's, it only works with bsnlnet.
    08-24-14 10:09 AM