Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with any PC Bluetooth Control Apps for BlackBerry 10? Z10 to be specific, PC doesn't have BT built in so was going to buy a USB adapter dongle thingy.

Cheers
    03-30-15 05:27 AM
    I use Teamviewer. Goes way beyond bluetooth. Connects to your computers through your wireless or data plan. You can remotely control your computer from as far away as you wish! Google it and give it a whirl

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 05:39 AM
    Sorry, btw there is a native Teamviewer app as well as the software for your computer and best of all both are free!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 05:41 AM
    I use Teamviewer. Goes way beyond bluetooth. Connects to your computers through your wireless or data plan. You can remotely control your computer from as far away as you wish! Google it and give it a whirl

Posted via CB10
    Internet is out the question mate, you have no idea how slow my Mobile Internet is, it's beyond a joke that I even pay for it (4G isn't in my area, HSPA and 3G are either painfully slow or I can't get a signal at all, I spent most my day on Edge or GPRS even GSM some days), which is why I was looking into Bluetooth Control.

Also, anyone know if the PC side has a Program that is silent, I don't want any icons or Notifications or Windows Opening, I'd like to connect and take control without this that and the other popping up all over the screen, I'm using Win 8.1 btw.
    03-30-15 06:38 AM
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with any PC Bluetooth Control Apps for BlackBerry 10? Z10 to be specific, PC doesn't have BT built in so was going to buy a USB adapter dongle thingy.
    Cheers
    Haven't tried it yet but nice reviews for Blue TouchPad on BBW. Can't go wrong for $.99
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    03-30-15 07:52 AM
    Haven't tried it yet but nice reviews for Blue TouchPad on BBW. Can't go wrong for $.99
    +1 for Blue touchpad. Excellent app. No app required on the PC and works like a charm. I bought it and would recommend it.

Posted Via The Classic
    03-30-15 08:15 AM
    Blue Touchpad is nice, however Vectir remote control has similar functions as well as templates and macros to control various specific PC apps. It requires you to download a trial ware app on the PC. You wouldn't even need bluetooth. Since it works over wifi or bluetooth.

Check out Vectir Remote Control in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39680932

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 08:32 AM
    +1 for Blue touchpad. Excellent app. No app required on the PC and works like a charm. I bought it and would recommend it.

Posted Via The Classic
    Seems it's only a Remote, do you know of one where I can actually see on my Phone screen what the PC is showing?
    So I can do it without having my Computer Screen ( I use my TV) switched on?
    03-30-15 09:18 AM
    Vectir does that. Check it out. It's free to try.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 10:05 AM
    Splashtop Remote Desktop (Native, paid) works and is fairly unobtrusive. TeamViewer (Android, free) works but pops up a screen every time the application on the desktop closes. I have both but tend towards TeamViewer (probably simply out of familiarity).

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 10:40 AM
    I also use Blue TouchPad. It is excellent for those times I hook my laptop to my TV, and I can control the laptop from the couch.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 10:43 AM
    Vectir does that. Check it out. It's free to try.

Posted via CB10
    Just installed it all, connected up, their website says "Remote desktop" with a green tick for Free version, but my phone says Remote Desktop is only for Paid Version, excellent lying from the devs there.

Seems like I have to keep the pc program open too :/
    03-30-15 10:45 AM
    Splashtop Remote Desktop (Native, paid) works and is fairly unobtrusive. TeamViewer (Android, free) works but pops up a screen every time the application on the desktop closes. I have both but tend towards TeamViewer (probably simply out of familiarity).

Posted via CB10
    This one?
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=GB

Reviews aren't good on BB10, pretty expensive too, for an App.
    03-30-15 10:47 AM
    This one?
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=GB

Reviews aren't good on BB10, pretty expensive too, for an App.
    Yes, that's the one, but I haven't used it for a few months and now see they haven't updated it for 10.3.1.

Give TeamViewer a try. At least it works, and I find it's easy to zoom in/out and control the desktop.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 11:00 AM
    Seems it's only a Remote, do you know of one where I can actually see on my Phone screen what the PC is showing?
    So I can do it without having my Computer Screen ( I use my TV) switched on?
    You are correct. I don't have any app that does what you want.

As for splash app watch for it on the amazon. They give it out as a freebie sometimes. Unfortunately would be an android version.

Posted Via The Classic
    03-30-15 11:07 AM
    I think an app called "BT Remote PC" could be what you're looking for.

Here's his promo:

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 01:49 PM