Hi,

All of the sudden my Q10 calendar behaving funny with my Google calendar account (I have no other entry, only one account and I don't use the local calendar option). When I open the calendar all I can see is the loading circle and I can't do anything with it like change the view, go to different date etc.

I start hating the new software update

Dany
    08-01-13 02:08 PM
    Try force closing the Calendar app; in the Active Frame press the X , holding it until the app closes.
    08-01-13 02:23 PM
    Same issue here

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 05:37 PM
    Solved it!
    This is exactly what I did, some of the steps might not be relevant but this is what I did and it now works.

Went into accounts and deleted all the Google accounts, calendar, mail and contents.
    Then on the accounts page press the three dots and clear local calendar.
    Then open the calendar app and it works like normal but blank, mine had facebook events and birthdays in it.
    The in left the calendar open and added the Google accounts back.
    Closed the calendar and opened it. Had the same spinning circle at which point I got annoyed, i tired pressing manage at the top of the screen when you swipe down. Then I just put the calendar into its active frame and left it.
    Went in the cranberry app for a bit and when I returned to the calendar app the manage page has appeared and everything worked again. Or instead just leave the app open or in active frame for a bit.

There must be some bug with adding Google calendar.
    At least it's fixed now

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 05:55 PM
    Maybe you had a lot of entries to sync. I have been using Google foe my calendar for years. I was unhappy when google sync was shut down. My bb9860 couldn't get multiple calendars. I got my q5 and added my google account and a minute later I have all my entries from all my calendars. Have been very impressed so far.

From my Q5
    08-02-13 04:19 AM
    I can't even get ride of the account under settings. I have just about had all I can take with BB10
    10-29-13 03:13 PM